Birthday Treats
With MILLIE BOBBY BROWN
A TPG Short
CODES: MMMF, blowjob, anal, DP, rimming, interracial, orgy
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

The afternoon sun was waning in the studio when I stole a glance at my watch, careful to keep my anticipation discreet. Millie was seated across from me, her attention fixed on the documents before her, unaware of the surprise I had in store.

Today marked her birthday, and I had orchestrated a little something to make it memorable.

As the hours ticked by, Millie regaled me with tales of her boyfriend Jake and their upcoming evening at a lavish, celebrity-frequented restaurant. Jake was pulling out all the stops to dazzle her, sparing no expense—a stark contrast to the humorous twist my own plans would add to the day.

Their relationship, still in its infancy, meant that Jake had yet to discover the depths of Millie's character as I had. He was oblivious to the mischievous streak that I knew all too well.

"Millie, how about we take a break." I suggested.

"Did you want me to get you a coffee, boss?" she offered.

"No thank you," I replied as I got up and walked around the table to run my hands through her hair.

She leaned into my hand, kissing it. Her affection for me was obvious.

"I just want to take a break from work," I explained. "After all, it is your birthday today."

Millie blushed, "It's not a big deal."

"Nonsense. Put that stuff away, let's move over to the couch."

She knew precisely what that meant, as we had spent numerous times just making out and getting to third base on that very couch over the last few days.

I grabbed her hand to pull her up, holding off any arguments. I turned and headed toward the luxury chaise lounge, her trailing along behind. I had to get everything set before my guest would arrive. The timing of my plan had to be perfect. The door downstairs was left unlocked so he could slip inside undetected.

Upstairs, I pulled Millie into a firm embrace, pressing my lips hard against hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She leaned into the kiss, opening her mouth wider, her own tongue pushing and probing against mine. I genuinely enjoyed kissing her. She was real good at it too.

Millie had sworn up and down that she'd never cheat on her boyfriend, as she considered herself to be a faithful girlfriend. At one point she even claimed that she was in love with him, but this lasted all of two days before we were right back on that lounge getting it on, with my hand up her pencil skirt and inside her panties, finger-blasting her with two fingers.

Kissing her now, I took this opportunity to pull the sundress over her head and tossed it across the floor. Millie stood there topless and clad in nothing but her sheer underwear and matching stockings, looking every bit the sexpot.

Standing at just 5'3, she was small and petite, with small perkish breasts that didn't need a bra, and a shaved little pussy. Just thinking about her sweet little peach made my cock stir in my pants.

"This is nice," she purred.

"How about we play a game," I said quietly.

The actress raised an eyebrow, curious.

"What do you have in mind," she quizzed in her sexy British accent.

"I have a little surprise for you, for your birthday."

I walked over to the cabinet and pulled out some silk scarves and a blindfold.

"When did you get those," she smiling, interest growing.

"Never you mind, do what your boss tells you." I said in a commanding tone. "Now drop those panties."

MBB bit her lower lip, then followed my instructions to the letter. She looked right into my eyes, reached down to hook her panties with her thumbs, and pulled them down her legs to leave her completely naked in the middle of my office. She walked towards me with a little swing in her hips, and I could already see the moistness showing from between her legs.

She stopped in front of me and waited for direction.

"What do you want me to do,"

"Turn around."

She did as directed, as I placed the blindfold over her eyes, making sure it was fitted securely, then grabbed her hands and tied her wrists behind her back, firm enough that she couldn't get loose. Robbie arrived to the office just in time to watch me restrain my naked assistant, his eyes trained on Millie's perfect teen ass. He kept his mouth shut as he watched her silently from the doorway.

"Now get down on your knees and open your mouth," I said firmly.

Millie knelt on the carpeted floor, completely naked. She stayed there, nude, blindfolded, tied, waiting.

"Stick your tongue out," I told her.

I could see her chest rise and fall in anticipation, her nipples already rock hard. I quickly undressed and waved Rob over, indicating that he too needed to prepare. I put my hand under her chin, bringing her head up, so she knew where I was.

"Open your mouth, and suck my dick Millie." I said in a gruff voice. "Get me hard."

Millie responded immediately, tilting her head up to take my member between her warm, moist lips. I couldn't help but groan as she quickly managed to engulf half of my length at once, then pulled me in deeper. For such a sweet girl, she sure did give great head. The girl was a natural born cock smoker!

Robbie silently moved behind her, fully naked, stroking his hard cock while watching her. When I gave him a slight nod, he dropped to his knees behind her. I held Millie's head in place as I began to fuck her mouth, copious amounts of spit drooled from her pie hole just as he placed his hands on her soft ass cheeks and spread them.

My naive assistant jumped in surprise, trying to pull off my cock to complain but I didn't allow it, keeping my dick firmly buried in her mouth. Robbie leaned in and started placing soft, gentle kisses on her lower back, until he finally moving in to kiss her ass and tongue her pussy.

The action seemed to catch her off guard, but I held her head firmly in place, thrusting into her wet mouth harder and faster. The sight of him eating her out thrilled me to no end. In fact I noticed her body tense up and still, as he chewed on her lips, but as she grew more comfortable with his tongue and fingers, I felt her mouth relax and start to move along my shaft again.

"Good, good girl," I told her.

Robbie looked up at me and nodded, as her hips started to buck and grind against his invading digits. Millie was on fire, and only getting hotter. I nodded back, as I pulled my cock out of her mouth, only to have Rob stand up and take my place and offer her his own penis, slapping it against her open mouth. No one moved for a moment, until we heard her moan erotically to the lewd act and finally wrap her soft lips around his bell-end.

I now took Robbie's old position behind her, and bending her over on all fours, I leaned over to lick her sweet ass. She cooed sexily to this, arching her back sharply to give me more access to her hole. I happily obliged and rimmed her rosebud thoroughly, watching with delight as it respond to my attention by gaping open.

It was just about the most erotic thing I'd ever seen!

Millie moaned around the cock in her mouth, as I replaced my tongue with the head of my cock. Despite being blindfolded, Millie could sense what was about to happen and she sighed loudly in protest. I waited a few seconds, enjoying the pressure of her tight caboose, letting her body accept me, before I slowly entered her butt inch by inch.

God she could be such a hot little slut when she wanted to be, I thought. She was so wasted on that dip shit boyfriend. The thought of her wasting her time playing house and going on little fucking dinner dates with him annoyed me enough that I pushed into her tiny ass with greater force, giving her firm ass a sharp swat!

SSLAAPP!!!

"NNNGHHHH-fuckkkk!" she yelped between sucks. "Yess."

Robbie watched as her ass opened up for me, her mouth still working his slick cock; the cunning little mix using the side of her mouth (cheek) to polish him good and proper.

"You like that hard cock in your mouth, baby?" I growled, as I began fucking her ass harder from behind.

My god her ass felt heavenly. To make matters worse, every so often I'd stop to pull out only to marvel at the way her bunghole twitched and now gaped fully open for me. Almost as though it was taunting me. Every time I thought I'd stop and move onto perverted a different part of her body, I just couldn't stop myself from wanting to fuck her ass more.

When I finally pulled out to change positions, Millie moaned her disapproval, before being pulled up to her feet and directed to straddle me on the chaise lounge. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down onto me, my cock nestled nice and snug inside her tight teen cunt.

The teen star let out an excited squeal as Robbie moved in to mount her from behind, and as careful as possible, eased his rigid cock against her butt. It was only at the very last moment that she realised what we were intending to do, and I heard her let out a panicked breath above me, as two cocks finally filled her simultaneously for the very first time.

Both Robbie and I paused, waiting for her to adjust to the double penetration, as she now accepted two men buried to the hilt in her ass and pussy. I could actually feel Robbie's cock throb inside her backdoor from above, which made my balls shiver and her legs tremble.

"Fuck yeah, hold that position Rob." I announced smugly.

But what she did and said next surprised both of us.

"What are you guys waiting for," Millie hissed breathlessly. "Fuck me! Fuck me good, give me all you got!!"

Robbie and I looked at each other and smirked, as we proceeded to spear in and out of her holes at alternate thrusts.

"Nnghhhhhhhh yesssss!!"

"You like that baby," I whispered into her ear. "You like that big hard cock in your ass, while you ride me.. you fucking little tease!!"

It was at this point that I felt movement behind me and realised what it was. Thinking quickly, I pivoted my head to the side and grinned as I watched Marcus step forward and plunge his huge black cock into her open mouth, causing the Netflix star to be well and truly airtight!

I suspect Millie wasn't the only one who was surprised by the additional cock, as I hadn't informed Robbie that Marcus would be joining us, not that it made any difference to him. In fact, the moment his cock made contact with her wet mouth, Millie just about lost her fucking mind and exploded in climax, her eyes rolling into the back of her head while her body shook and went limp atop of me, as the three of us continued to fuck her well-used holes.

At this point all three of us were so fucking riled up, she could have passed out for all we cared and we still would have just fucked her lifeless body like a rag doll. However, I decided to make things more interesting and reached up to pull the blindfold off her head, to show her just how many cocks she was entertaining, and the revelation seemed to trigger another orgasm from her.

This time I felt her cunt grip down on my rod like a velvet vice, and almost milk me as she came again and again—giving out a shrieking squeal at the top of her lungs that almost brought the building down. down the entire studio.

Thank god we had sound proof walls, I mused as I wrapped my arm tightly around her sweaty hips and held her body tight against me while I pounded up into her soppy cunt, my balls slapping against her cheeks as I literally jack-hammered with all my might.

When Marcus finally erupted a minute later, he was just about balls deep against her chin causing him to explode straight into the back of her narrow throat, choking her on semen. Watching her deep-throat and gag on his 9-inch python, immediately triggered a chain reaction from both Robbie and I, who ejaculated at the exact same time, filling her ass and pussy with hot rivets of cum.

By the time everything was said and done, the boys quickly scampered off out of the studio leaving Millie and I alone in the office. She lay there on the floor completely naked and out of breath, fucked within an inch of her life with cum seeping out of all three of her holes.

Honestly, I thought she'd never looked sexier.

"Well, I hope you have a wonderful date with your boyfriend tonight," I chuckled. "I don't know what he has planned, but I'd be willing to bet it won't beat that."

Millie smiled and shook her head, while scooping up long strings of cum with her fingers and pouring them into her open mouth.

"And remember," I added. "If it doesn't work out with lover boy later, give me a call. I'm sure the boys would love to give you a repeat performance."

"oh, abso-fucking-lutely!" Millie giggled with exhaustion. "Hell, I'm not even going to shower."

"Seriously,"

"If Jake really loves me, it shouldn't matter."

"Wow." I laughed while pouring myself a drink. "You really do have this kid wrapped around your little finger."

Millie snickered, "He's lucky I don't make him watch the next time someone takes my ass like that."

"Just say the word Millie, I'm sure something can be arranged."

"Thanks boss, you're the best!"