Claim Your Girl For MAY 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Woods" with Georgia Ellenwood

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Woods" with Georgia Ellenwood

The Woods
    With Georgia Ellenwood
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, oral, fingering, squirting, bj, spanking, doggy, riding, creampie
    Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for entertainment purposes only.

"Rescue 3-7-2, this is Base, do you copy?" My radio clicked as I sat in a rocking chair on my porch, watching a storm front roll in.

"This is 3-7-2, I copy."

"Good evening, 3-7-2. As I'm sure you're aware, we have a nasty storm coming in and we have a hiker reporting she won't get back to her camp before the storm hits. Can you assist?"

"I can assist, roger. Send me her coordinates and I'll head out ASAP."

As soon as I had received the coordinates of the Homer's last known location to my satellite GPS, I hopped on my ATV and headed out into the downpour with an emergency pack.

My ETA was about a half hour, and that was on my four-wheeler, but I had to expect this subject may be a little off my accessible path, so I God only knew what shape they'd be in when I got there.

Once my GPS started pinging, alerting me that I hit my nav point, I didn't see anyone immediately, and it was hard to see anything given the biting rain.

"Hello! Is anybody out there!" I called as loud as I could over the storm. "Is anybody here!" I called again and waited.

In the near distance I thought I heard something. And I did, the light, shrill sound of a whistle.

I jumped off my ATV and grabbed my emergency bag and ran in direction of the fading whistle.

"Keep blowing, I'm almost to you!" I shouted as I scrambled as fast as I could without slipping on the dangerous, soaked forest floor.

I came to a sliding stop in front of a figure huddled in the fetal position under a tree, wearing lycra leggings and a Northface hooded jacket. They were soaked and shivering.

"Hey, look at me. Are you with me?" I asked as I dropped to sit on my haunches in front of them. "Can you walk?"

The figure raised their head and I saw a young gorgeous face looking at me, though clammy and pale. Long blonde dreadlocks framed the side of her beautiful features, and her hazel eyes seemed distant and glassy.

"I'll take that as a no," I said aloud, and scooped her up into my arms. She was deceptively longer than I expected, and denser than I would have figured. This woman was definitely in good shape.

"Can you tell me your name?" I tried as I headed back to my ATV, but I got no response. I had to get her safety, and fast.

I wrapped her up in a thermal blanket as soon as I had her seated, and then I tucked her into my chest so I could drive with her safely secured to me.

I took off as fast as I could while still being able to see, and aimed straight for my cabin.

As soon as I pulled up to the stairs of my porch, I slung the poor blonde over my shoulder like I hunted her so I could use my radio with my free hand.

"This is Rescue 3-7-2. I have the lost subject. She's alive, but she's freezing cold, soaking wet, and possibly in shock. I have her at my cabin and will begin measures to bring her up to temp."

"Roger that, 3-7-2. Good work. Keep us updated on her condition, but be advised; if she needs further medical help, we cannot fly her out in this storm, copy?"

"Copy that. I think she'll recover. She seems tough. Rescue 3-7-2 out," I finished as I wrestled the door to my cabin open. I had a small fire still going but I'd need one a bit bigger if I was going to warm up this wayward traveler.

I set the woman down in my arm chair, still wrapped in the fire blanket, and quickly went about setting up an inflatable mattress and covering it with a blanket before laying out a sleeping bag.

Once I had her bed set up, I quickly built up the fire, and picked up the mostly unconscious woman, and laid her on top of the sleeping bag.

The young woman barely stirred, but continued to shiver a little. I had to get her out of those clothes.

"Ma'am, if you can hear me, now is the time to work with me, okay?" I practically pleaded as I sat on the hardwood floor next to her.

She nodded just a little, and opened her eyes a crack. "I can hear you," she said faintly. "Cold. Tired." she croaked.

"Okay, that's fine. Just stay with me for a moment, okay? We need to get you out of these cold and wet clothes, otherwise you will freeze."

"Got it," she mumbled. She made an effort to sit up but fell short.

"Do I have permission to remove your clothes, ma'am?"

She nodded weakly, but her eyes were still closed. "Miss, I'm sorry but I may have to cut you out of this sweater," I warned.

"Do it," she said with a shiver, and I knew I had to be fast. I grabbed a pair of scissors from the emergency kit I had, and quickly cut through the expensive hoodie. She had a skin-tight Underarmor tanktop on underneath, and I needed that to go as well.

To my surprise, the this fit, Olympian looking babe in distress wasn't wearing a bra, and her large pink nipples were standing straight up.

As much as I wanted to admire her finely crafted body, I knew I needed to hurry, so I pulled off her cross-trainers and stripped her of her lycra leggings, leaving her in just her panties. They were such a small item that I left them on for the sake of her modesty.

It took me a bit of wrestling with her chilled, pale and clammy body to get her under the sleeping bag.

"Miss, I'm going to strip down to my underwear as well and huddle in the bag with you to share my body warmth. I know it's not ideal, but...."

"Warmth," she nodded, cutting me off in understanding. With no more words spoken between me and this mystery frozen goddess, I squeezed into the bag with her and held her tight to my chest, her arms tucked over her breast.

I wrapped my arms over her strong frame and rubbed her back rapidly, trying to bring heat back to her as the fire warmed the air around us.

I laid there with her in my arms, and I started to doze off myself as I felt her body start to regulate back to safe zones, and as much as I really shouldn't have, I fell asleep, holding her, and I was, admittedly, rock hard.

The next morning, I woke up to the rising sun, and did my best to sneak out of the sleeping bag without waking up the woman I had saved last night.

She stirred a little, but I was allowed to get up and get dressed unnoticed. I relief last night's fire and got a pot of coffee going before she finally woke up.

"Good morning, Miss. Can I get you some coffee?" I asked as I went to a cupboard.

"Please," she said, sitting up on her own. She didn't even move to cover her chest. She caught me looking and scoffed. "You already saw them, so what does it matter?"

"I promise I'll try to stop from staring," I said before realizing I should have said nothing.

She smiled at that, appreciating that sentiment, I figured. If given the permission, I could happily worship that physique of her's all day. Her skin was just a little sun-kissed, but still alabaster, and looked so smooth.

"I have a shirt you can wear if you're hungry and need breakfast before we get you back," I said.

"That would be great. I have no idea what condition my site is in, and breakfast is much needed," she said with a light laugh. This girl's manners impressed me, especially after what she had just been through.

"My name is Georgia, by the way," she told me as she extended a hand and took the coffee. She didn't seem like she was in a rush for that shirt, but I also didn't want to seem like I was taking advantage of a good situation.

"I'm Adam," I said. "I'm with the park's search and rescue."

"That explains a lot," she said with a chuckle. "So I'm guessing this happens to you once in a while?"

"Rarely," I answered. "The last time was a man, actually."

"So this occurance was better, then?" she asked with a teasing smile before sipping her coffee.

I blushed deeper than I thought possible, and decided to stay silent.

"I'll get that shirt for you, and I'll be right back. Just hang tight," I told her, and headed off towards my room. "T-shirt or flannel?" I called back as I got to my dresser.

"Flannel, please!" she responded, and I grabbed my favorite one for her.

"Here you are," I said and handed it off. I was about to lose the view of this perfectly muscled body, so I decided to be ungentlemanly and watch as she slipped it on over her athletic arms.

Once into it but still unbuttoned, she stopped and lifted the sleeve to her cute little nose and breathed in. "It still smells like woodsmoke," she said with a sigh, seemingly pleased.

"If I wait too long to put my clothes away, the smoke gets to them. Sorry," I said with a shrug.

"Don't be. I love this smell," she said as she escaped the sleeping bag and stood up, allowing me to see a pair of the most gorgeous legs I had ever seen in my life. So smooth, so fit and begging to have my fingers dance across them.

"Pancakes, eggs, bacon?" I asked as Georgia walked over to a stool in the kitchen by the counter. She still had it unbuttoned, and I could feel myself tenting in my jeans. She was so sexy, and this current scene felt so... domestic.

"Can I be a jerk and say yes to all of that?" she asked with a giggle. It all sounds good, and I'm famished."

Georgia was no slouch, and helped me out with breakfast, making it go much too fast. And the sight of her in just panties and my open shirt while scrambling eggs in my kitchen was just... fuck. I didn't want to return her.

After breakfast, her leggings I had hung by the fire were mostly dry, and the sky was a lot clearer. The ground was still pretty muddy but it was shaping up to be a beautiful day.

"Shall we get you back, Georgia?" I asked as I washed our breakfast dishes and she helped herself to one last cup of coffee.

"I suppose we should," she said and set to buttoning up the shirt for the ride. "I can't thank you enough, Adam, for everything."

"It's my job, Georgia. I'm just glad I met you, but I wish it would have been a little different."

She tilted her head and the way she smiled caught the breath in my throat. "How do you wish we would have met? I'm just curious."

"Preferably out hiking or by one of the waterfalls out here? Something more natural and a little less... life threatening."

"Adam, where are the waterfalls out here? I haven't been able to get to any yet, and i bet my park map is ruined," she said sadly as she hiked her leggings up her unreal legs and over that sinfully round ass.

"I can take you out to my favorite one after we get you back to the site?"

"That sounds great!" she gushed with a bright, giddy smile.

After a quick ride, we made it back to Georgia's camp and discovered everything was ruined. Her tent had fallen under the power of the storm and all her belongings that were in the tent were thoroughly soaked.

"Fuck," Georgia sighed and ran a hand through her long blonde hair. "Fuck this, dude."

"I'm sorry, Georgia," I said with genuine condolence. "That really sucks."

"Yeah, it does," she huffed and crossed her arms over her small breasts. "Well, can I interest you in helping me set what I can up to dry, and then we'll check out that waterfall?"

"Definitely," I said, and we set to work trying to get her camp back in order, and we got ready to head out.

It was about a two hour hike from Georgia's washed-out camp, and was midday when we got to my favorite swimming hole and waterfall.

"My God, Adam, it's gorgeous back here," she said in awe. "Do you want to go for a swim with me?" Georgia asked as she was already unbuttoning the flannel shirt I had lent her.

"Uh, I don't have a swimsuit, Georgia," I laughed realizing how ridiculous that sounded given that she had just removed my flannel shirt, leaving her topless.

"Just swim in your underwear," she shrugged. "I don't care, as you can see," she said, running her hands down her fantastic abs. "Are you shy? You don't have to be," she said as she bent over and peeled down her leggings, her small but firm tits dangling down teasingly.

"I don't know why I'm even fighting this," I sighed as I stripped down to my underwear as Georgia suggested. I'm no model, but my job has its rigors and I have fitness tests to get through as search and rescue.

"Not bad," Georgia said, her eyes skimming over me. "You've seen me damn near naked, so it's only fair I see you," she said in her natural husky, almost deep voice.

"Fair is fair," I said as I stepped closer to the water. I looked up at the impressive waterfall and chuckled. "This is the most popular skinnydipping whole in the whole park."

"I can see why. It's so beautiful here, peaceful," Georgia commented from right behind me, startling me with her close proximity. "We could add to those numbers," she whispered in my ear,and I felt her hands on my waist.

I kept my hands at my side and let Georgia continue her game as she slowly pulled my boxer-briefs down for me, making me the first one of us to be completely naked.

“You said fair is fair, right?” I asked, making sure I wasn’t being had.

“I did, which means since I took yours off, you have to take off mine,” she said with a giggle as she kissed my neck. This girl didn’t just want to swim….

“Okay. Fair is fair,” I agreed, but before I could put a hand on that trim body of hers, she was sauntering away from me, and laid down on an outcropping of flat sheet rock, heated by the sun. She pillowed one hand under her silky blonde hair and motioned me over with the other. This girl had me so hard, and she could obviously see it.

“I see that someone likes the view,” she teased, sticking her tongue out a little and her eyes sparkling.

“You’re some kind of gorgeous mega-athlete that’s seducing me in the middle of the woods. What wouldn’t there be to like?” I chuckled as I approached her.

“You’re right; I am a mega-athlete,” the young woman smiled, teasingly stroking my balls with her dainty foot, being ever so careful. “Only the sports world cares, but I’m Georgia Ellenwood. I was really good at track and field in college, and I represented Canada in the 2020 Olympics.”

“Holy shit,” I chuckled as I slowly dropped to my knees and crawled over her perfect body before coming face to face with her. “Your body should be worshiped then, shouldn’t it?” I growled as I lowered my head and met her for a slow, smoldering kiss.

I teased her soft pink lips with my tongue, coaxing her to let hers come out to play, which she did without hesitation.

Georgia was a great kisser, gently moaning as our tongues slid over and around each other, her hands in my curly black hair. Unfortunately, my hands were busy propping me up so I wouldn’t crush her, but God did I want to feel these pert breasts, those perfect pink, hard nipples I felt poking my chest.

So I broke the kiss, as much as I hated to, and started to slowly lick and kiss my way down her jaw, to her adorably rounded chin, and over her long and sexy neck.

“Oh my God, Adam. You’re teasing me so well,” Georgia cooed, her small but strong hands still in my hair as I nibbled on her collar bones in turn. “Oh, I want you to suck on my nipples, please!” she almost begged as she gently thrust her hips up, arching her back just a little under the hot, hard rock below us.

“I like a girl that tells me what she needs,” I commented, letting my lips brush her luscious, smooth skin as I spoke. I kissed the top of her breasts, and trailed my wet tongue around her breast flesh, but refused to play with her nipples just yet. I was going to, but I was actually going to make her beg for it.

“C’mon Adam, you’re going to set me on fire,” she whined as my tongue finally made it to her areolas, making her gasp right before I finally flicked my tongue over her hard peaked nipple, her back fully arcing then. “Yesss,” she almost hissed, making me smile. “That’s so good,” she praised as I circled her perfect nipple a few times and then switched to the next breast.

“Guys don’t usually like my tits because they’re not the biggest,” she lamented, and may not even know why she was.

“But they’re so round and firm,” I commented before blowing on the saliva I left on her, making her moan. “And these big pink nipples… I could suck on these all day,” I told her truthfully before replacing my mouth on her chest, proving my point.

I spent a fair amount of time on her pert tits like I knew she needed, and then I worked on working my way down her Athenic body, licking and kissing every hard plane of muscle I could feel, her perfect skin making it such a pleasure under my mouth. This girl was perfect, a woman that needed a marble statue in her honor.

I finally made it to her pantie line, and placed my mouth right on her clothed sex and licked slowly but with serious pressure, making her moan anew.
    “Yesss, Adam. Oh my God I need your mouth on me. Please, please please eat me out,” Georgia demanded. But just to drive her wild, I removed my mouth from the dampening space between her legs and kissed the junction of her hip, kissing my way down her thigh. “Adam, please no more. I swear to God I’ll suck you off if you make me cum with your mouth. I need it!!” she begged.

“Your wish is my command,” I said with a cocky smirk, pulling her pink pantie gusset to the side, revealing a juicy, puffy wet pussy with the biggest fucking clit I ha dever seen. “Holy fuck, Georgia,” I swore aloud.

“What’s wrong? I know I haven’t shaved in three days, but I didn’t think it was that bad,” she pouted, which endeared her to me even more.

“On the contrary, Ms. Ellenwood, this is the most appetizing pussy I’ve ever seen,” I said, running my fingers over her light stubble. “My God I need to taste this peach,” I said, dropping my mouth right on her feminine lips and lapping her from bottom to top of her gash, my tongue playing with her slick folds.

“Oh! Oh fuck! That’s it!” Georgia moaned, her hand pulling my hair almost forcefully. “Oh God!” I smiled as I lightly danced my tongue over her most private place, enjoying the way she tried not to ride my face, loving the way she was failing to control her breathing. “Oh, Adam!”

“This pussy is just as sweet as I thought. I can taste that you take care of yourself,” I said as I looked up at her, my tongue still working, just beginning to burrow past her curtains and into the real hidden treasure that was Georgia Ellenwood’s cunt.

“Mhmm,” she mumbled, biting her lip, watching me with wide eyes as I got more and more of her. “Adam, please tongue fuck me. Fill up my pocket with that big tongue of yours, oh God please!”

I couldn’t refuse anything this girl asked from me, so resting on my elbows, I pushed her legs further apart and spread her gorgeous lips with my fingers, opening her honey pot wider to me, allowing me to stick as much of my tongue in her as I could, and I swear she came in my mouth right there, and I didn’t even try to stop.

She was shaking, biting her finger and trying not to fully scream as I pushed as much of my tongue into her as I could.

Once her first orgasm subsided, I pulled my tongue away and sucked my finger before slowly inserting it inside of her, one knuckle after the other until it was fully housed, making the track star let out one long “hoooohhhh.” Her hand left my hair, and I looked up with a pleased smirk because her head was rolled back and she was playing with her tits, her fingers working those hard nipples I loved.

With a torturous slow pace, I slid my finger in and out of her tight wet space with a curl thrown in to brush her g-spot, each time getting another "ooohh" from her.

She was absolutely soaked, so I slid in a second finger, and placed gentle kisses on public mound and on her hood as I drew closer to that big, rubbery round clit of hers.

I flicked that quivering bundle of nerves, and I swear I could feel her toes curl against my thighs. I picked up pace because I knew she was ready. My tongue worked harder and faster, slapping that red bean of hers while my fingers violently moved in and out of her until she was sobbing, actually crying out of wanton pleasure.

"Ad… Adam!" she actually screamed as she came, flooding my mouth with creamy girl cum and a stream of liquid arousal. I removed my tongue from her clit and pulled my head back, inserted a third finger, and held her hip to keep her in place as I finger banged her until she fucking squirted on me!

"Holy shit," I said with a chuckle as I leaned back, resting my hands on my hips and watched with pride as Georgia laid there on that rock, convulsing and absolutely soaked between her legs and down her thighs, a big wet patch on the basalt below her.

"I'm sorry," she finally managed in a shaky breath. "I should have warned you I can do that," she said, covering her face in her hands.

"Sorry? That was fucking awesome. I'm never got a girl to squirter before, let alone a babe like you," I laughed. I crawled back over her again and planked on my hands as I had before, and waited for her to move her arms. Once she did, I leaned in and kissed her, and let her taste herself on me.

We made out like that for a while until she gently pushed me away. I looked at her quizzically and she smiled, now that her confidence had returned and she knew that nothing was the matter.

"I told you that I'd suck you off if you made me cum with your mouth, and you have more than delivered," she reminded me. "So trade me places."

I wasn't going to pass on a chance to have Georgia's cute little mouth around my meat pole, so I took her direction and swapped places with her, laying on my back and watching her drape her hot body over mine.

We locked lips in a hot kiss again as I felt her drag her fingernails down my body before circling my cock. I couldn't see what she was doing, but she took a bit longer than I expected to actually grasp me.

When she did take hold of my length, her hand was good and wet; she used her own arousal to lubricate me, and that made me roll my eyes back and grown.

"Yeah, that's right," she said with a giggle as she twisted her hand around me leisurely. "God I love how hard this cock is for me, just… wanting me," she purred before kissing and nibbling her way down my frame like I had to her just moments ago.

I craned my neck forward and watched the slow descent of this woman whose body could launch 1,000 ships. I watched in awe as she watched me back, trying to focus but smiling while she teased me.

"Adam, stop. I can't focus when you're watching me like that," she laughed and used a hand to push on my chest. I followed orders and laid back down, closing my eyes.

The sensation of Georgia's wet lips and warm tongue playing on my hip bones and inner thighs was driving me crazy, keeping me so fucking stiff.

And then I felt a hand gently, even reverently, cupping my balls. The loving fondling was accompanied by soft kisses to the spongy tip of my dick, and then lips roaming my full length.

"God Georgia," I moaned. "I love these soft touches," I let her know as her other hand started working the base of my cock.

"Good," she cooed back before suckling just the head of my dick, her tongue running along the rim of my mushroom head making me take in a deep breath. "Fuck."

I heard her giggle around me as she slowly took in a bit more of me, letting saliva run free to lube her handjob and make it easier to take in more length.

After a lovely, methodical approach, Georgia had me all the way into her throat and was playing with my balls, her mouth keeping me wet and warm but bobbing up and down slow enough that it would take me forever to cum like thus.

Finally she released me from her mouth and the temperature difference, the gentle breeze cooling her spit, made me gasp and look at her.

She was beautiful, the sun on her skin and making her long blonde hair shine, her lips wet with saliva and precut.

"You taste delicious, Adam, but I want you inside me," she whispered as she began slithering up my body, dragging her adorable tits over my skin, letting her nipples rub against me. "How does that sound?" she asked as she rubbed her drenched, succulent pussy on my thigh. God she needed it bad.

"I think that sounds pretty fucking good," I said honestly, pushing myself off the rock. "I want you to ride me, but I think that perfect bubble butt of yours needs some love, and I'd really like to take you from behind first."

"Okay," she smiled and used our discarded clothing to make a bed for her knees as she got into doggy position, that glorious pale ass pointed right at me.

"God you're perfect, Georgia," I told her as I rubbed my hands over both cheeks of her phenomenal ass. "Can I spank you? Do you like that?" I asked.

"I don't know. I've never had a guy spank me during sex, usually just a passing by little… ooooh!" I cut her off with a light smack, just enough to make her flesh jiggle. I did it again for a similar effect and sound from her.

"Thoughts?" I checked in with my partner.

She looked over her shoulder, arcing that sexy back and brushing hair over her shoulder. "Harder?" she asked, and I obliged with a firmer smack, changing her ass to lovely light pink. "Better," she nodded before I gave her other cheek the same attention.

While we experimented, I inserted a finger into her pussy and slowly worked her g-spot. Every time I spanked her, I felt her tense and squeeze my finger.

Once I had my fill of spanking that round little booty, I inserted a second finger into her tight cunny and kissed and licked all over her nectarine of an ass until it was shiny from my saliva and a beautiful rose color from my love bites, spanking and full-handed groping. And God, she was drenched around my fingers and dripping from the moderate ass play.

I straightened up, took my cock in my hand, slowly removed my fingers, and rubbed my head around Georgia's puffy pink labia and got my cock good and wet for her before so slowly sliding into that heat I've been waiting so long for.

I moved my hips slowly, enjoying the wet, the warmth, how fucking tight she was. "I want you to ride me, but damn you feel good at this angle," I growled, smacking her tight ass again.

"Oh, you want me to ride you?" she teased as she rocked back and forth into me. "I'll show you a damn good cowgirl as soon as you're ready for it," she promised, a hungry gleam in her eye. It seemed to be her favorite position, too.

I saved the image of her on her hands and knees, her blonde hair and those dreadlocks swaying with our actions, in my head, until I was satisfied. I felt the swell of her ass again before putting a hand on her lower back to stop her.

"Are you ready for the final lap?" she joked, as if I needed a reminder of how she got her Olympic body.

"Oh yeah," I said as I pulled out of her slick tunnel and moved around her to lay on our little pile of clothes.

"Let's see how long you can last, but I want you to know, just because you cum doesn't mean I'm done," she warned with that cocky smirk I was beginning to love.

As I laid down, the beautiful Georgia stood up and stalked over towards me, purposefully widening her stance so each foot was on opposite sides of my body, giving her a hell of a power stance, her hands on her hips as she was right over my waist.

"I've been waiting since coffee this morning to sink myself down on this fat, juicy cock," she said as she slowly squatted down, her pussy hovering right over my length.

I waited with baited breath as I watched Georgia spit on her hand and rub the whole of my shaft three times to make sure I was properly lubricated for her. With the combo of her spit, pussy juice, and my precum, I was more than prepped and hard for her.

She looked me right in the eyes with her sharp brown ones and lowered herself further, sighing as my head pierced between her puffy lips.

"Ooooooh my God," she moaned as she slipped down my length, letting me fill her until she was fully seated on me. "Fuck that's nice," she cooed as she got used to me being in her so fully.

"That is the tightest pussy I have ever been in," I said honestly.

"I bet it is," Georgia smiled as she slowly started rolling her hips, making me close my eyes and moan. "I do keggles every fucking day," she said with a grin as she rubbed her hands over my modestly hairy chest.

"I can tell," I said as I started pushing my hips up to meet her growing hip swivels. "This is the best day on the job I've ever had," I joked.

"Too much talking, Georgia said, and laid down on top of me, her small breasts and hard nipples pressing into my chest as she kissed me passionately. My dick inside of her took a new angle, and I found myself slipping even a little further into the fitness babe.

Georgia started fully moaning into my mouth with a higher volume as I wrapped my arms around her and braced my feet on the rock, rocking up into her with more leverage as she hummed me back as much as she could. The sloshing sound from my hard cock in her wet pussy mixed with her wanton moans was music.

I moved my hands from around her sides to smack her ass again, making her yelp, and then started groping her fleshy buns.

I wasn't sure how long I could last, but Georgia decided to lessen that time by pushing of my chest and leaning back, throwing her head back as well, making her pert little tits bounce as she viciously rode me, her hips moving faster than I could have ever imagined.

With one hand one her ass, I moved the other around to find her big rubbery clit again and started violently strumming it with my index and middle fingers, making her cry out with a loud, "Oh, shit!" as she ground her hips even harder, her wetness soaking us both.

She soon came, her nails digging into my hips as she continued to fuck me good, bucking wildly as I refused to stop ravishing her bean until her pulsing cunt muscles squeezed me until I came, too.

True to her word, she kept riding me, taking every drop of cum I had, pushing it deeper and deeper into her, the sucking sounds coming from where we were joined becoming even louder as more and more goo join our dirty, nasty union by that waterfall.

Finally, after another few minutes, we were both tired and sweating quite profusely.

"Adam! Are you quite finished?" I heard a family pice ask.

"Oh fuck," I whined.

Georgia seemed terrified and froze up, just looking back and up at the man I knew was going to fire me.

"Oh, hey boss," I said sheepishly.

"Get dressed and get the fuck out of my park. Two visitors said they thought someone fell and broke their legs from the sounds of crying and grunting, but it's you having relations with a woman? Get gone, fucker."

I looked at Georgia, my softening cock still in her. "Well this was nice, but not the way I wanted this to end up."

Georgia smiled at me apologetically. "Wanna come crash at my place for a while until you can find something? You saved me, I save you?"

"That can work," I chuckled as I reached for our sex-dampened clothes under me.

CYG May: Natalie Portman

2. Thanks Expect, JU5TU5, SValmont, nerick, Sorale21, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Expect, JU5TU5, SValmont, nerick, Sorale21, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Grrr Squirting Georgia FTW!!! (can't get it out of my head now) That was hot Harbinger.

4. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post