Claim Your Girl For MAY 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "This is a Stick Up" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "This is a Stick Up" with Olivia Holt

This is a Stick Up
    With Olivia Holt
    By Harbinger
    Tags: Gangbang, train, oral, bj, fingering, anal fingering, stripped, multiple creampies
    Disclaimer: This story is completely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

We had been planning this for weeks. Just an easy get in and get out job. We had a driver out front, three going in strong. No casualties, one hostage max.

That's how it was supposed to go. My two men got in place, and I went up to the teller.

"Good afternoon, what can I do for you?" the helpful young man behind the counter asked.

"You can start by having you and the other tellers stepping away from the counter. Don't think about touching the panic buttons." The look on the man's face was somewhere between deer in the head lights and fully terrified. "I am not kidding. This can be smooth and painless, or I can make this a nightmare for everyone in this bank."

The other tellers had figured out what was going on and huddled together. "Fill up these bags with as much will fit, and then hand them back. Its insured money. Just do it." I ordered, sliding a duffel bag across the counter.

There must have been a security feed watching, because two armed security men came storming in from a wing of the bank, and I had to act fast, grabbing the first person I could reach.

I grabbed a young woman, a petite little thing, and pulled her to me, pressing her back into my chest.

"Don't fucking move!" I shouted, pulling a pistol from under my jacket and aiming it at one of the two guards. "Don't fucking move!" I shouted again, and my two compatriots brandished there's as well, one of them now behind the teller counter between them and the panic buttons.

"How many more are there?" I asked, keeping my gun on them.

"It's just us," he said.

"Good. Put your guns down and kick them over, or someone dies." I kept calm, but stern, and they did as told.

"Please," the girl I held said, "keep me but let everyone go. I'll do what you want," she offered.

"You for all of them? Why would that be a fair trade?" I asked the brave but stupid girl.

"Because I'm Olivia Holt. I'm an actress."

I spun her away from me but kept a hold on her arm. "You're a cute little thing, but I've never heard of you."

"Here's what we'll offer, anyone under 18 and older than 50 can go, everyone else stays. If we see cops, someone dies. Keep this between us, and everyone can live," one of my other two offered.

"That sounds fair to me," I said. I looked around and saw only two people, and a man and a woman, that looked old enough to cash out on the deal, and no one young enough to take it. "Get out of here. And the cop rule or for you; if you two tell the cops, someone still fucking dies, so just go straight home, got it?"

They both nodded and promised to keep our little secret. My other guy on the floor led them out and licked the door behind them, making sure we'd have no interruptions.

"Well then, Ms. Holt, Ms. Actress, you have our attention," I said, hopping up on the counter.

"Keep filling the duffel bag," my man behind the counter ordered. "The sooner we're full the sooner we're out of here."

"I… I don't know what you want me to do," the young blonde stammered, clearly stage shy.

"You had us keep you for a reason. Clearly you must have a reason to. A skill or a talent you'd like to share to the class?"

"You want me to take their cellphones? My guy on the floor with me asked.

"No. Because if one of them uses it to call the cops or tell someone about this that'll call the cops, someone fucking dies," I chuckled, scratching my head with the handle of my pistol. "Now Ms. Holt, I'm not going to ask you again. Entertain us."

Olivia looked at me shyly and asked, "Would you like me to sing for you?"

"Are you fucking serious?" I laughed. "No. I want you to suck my cock with all these people watching. That's what I want," I demanded and motioned for her to come over to me as I took my dick out. "Don't be shy."

"Please, come on, man!" she pleaded, genuinely terrified at the prospect of sucking me in front of a bunch of people she knew had phones, and in front of security cameras. "With everyone watching?"

"You're a performer, put my cock in your mouth, and perform!" I shouted, scaring her into motion. The little thing stepped over and licked her hand, defiantly looking me in the eyes as she took me in her soft, little hand.

I slapped her. "You don't make eye contact with me. This isn't a game. Until I have everything I need, I fucking own you, do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she said, instantly looking down.

"Good," I said with a pleased smile and leaned forward, grabbing the hem of her white shirt and pulling it up over her belly and pulling it over the swell of her breasts, showing me delicious brown nipples, hard as peaks. "No fucking bra," I said pleased as all hell, and tweaked the little caps making her moan.

She just whimpered as I played with her and as she played with me. She spit on her hand again and kept working me, getting me shiny and lubed, making it easier to take me into her throat. She's definitely sucked cock before. "At least it's a nice cock."

"Keep doing what you're doing sweetheart, you're doing great," I told her, and kissed her on the mouth. She didn't kiss me back, but she was too afraid to turn away. "You," I said pointing to the larger of the two security guards. "Come here."

"What do you want?" he asked, trying to sound tough, but already obeying.

"I want you to take off her pants," I said plainly. The young Ms. Holt looked at the floor, her face turning red as she was pantsed by the guard, the man paid to try to keep this shit bank safe.

"This wasn't part of the deal!" Olivia complained as her jeans were roughly yanked down and her white silk panties were seen by all.

He pulled her jeans down past her knees, and helped her lift her feet so he could take off her shoes and get her fully out of the denim leg traps.

"Good. Her panties, too," I said. He looked at me, like he was going to argue, and his eyes drifted down to my weapon, and he did as ordered. "Oh shit, all nice and shaved for me. Such a good girl."

"I didn't do it for you," she mumbled weakly. I slapped her across the other cheek. "I'm glad you like it, sir," she corrected herself. "Fuck this is so embarrassing."

"And you're a fast learner!" I teased, cupping her chin and running my thumb across her lips. "Beautiful and smart. It's time to see how educated that mouth is, Ms. Holt," I told her and placed my hand on her head, pushing down.

She got the idea and hunched down a bit, how short she was and my seated position on the counter making it really easy for her to take my cock head between her soft lips.

"This shouldn't be embarrassing," I told her, feeling her cheeks as they filled with my cock. "You're the star of the show. It's like your own movie," I teased, and she looked up at me with anger, only making me laugh harder as I pushed out the side of her cheek with my cock head. God what a fucking site and feel it was.

"Come on. Bag's full so everyone out from behind the counter. Now watch her," my man said, and now we had everyone corralled around us, watching as some actress named Olivia Holt sucked my cock, buck naked in a bank, her cheeks red with shame as I fucked her mouth and watched her slobber run down my balls and pool on the counter.

"Touch her," I told the guard that was standing behind her. "Reach between her legs and tell me if the little bitch is wet."

He didn't even try to fight me, but Olivia's hand that wasn't working my shaft dropped down to cover her slit, but the much larger security guard easily pushed her hand away and made his at home, helping himself to a handful of her young, smooth gash.

"Yeah, she's fucking wet," he laughed, removed his hand and sucked his fingers clean. "She's fucking tight!" he told me, and I knew he had worked a finger in. "She feels fucking good," he said, working his wrist. He knew he had been beat, so he might as well join. I lost a bit of faith in him when he retracted his hand slowly, longingly like he didn't want to stop. I didn't want him to.

"I didnt tell you to stop touching her," I chuckled and bucked my hips up into her mouth when she made a protesting moan. My orders continued to be followed, and I started to get off on my new found orchestrating powers. "You, nice man from behind the counter. It's time for you to take your cock out and wrap her little hand around it while I fuck her sweet throat. You might want to, you might not. It doesn't matter because I have all the fucking guns."

Any kind of argument he could have made had just been trumped, but the sight of his already hard cock told me he was pretty okay with this development. He didn't need to take her hand, as Holt did it herself, either in just defeat or willing participation now.

As I grabbed Holt's sweet, once innocent face in my hands, I started to earnestly fuck up into her mouth as she began to jack off the nice young teller who had filled my duffel bag. She was starting to gag and sputter, and it was the sweetest sound I have ever heard.

Holt was fully moaning now with a cock in her hand, a cock in her mouth, and a hand working at her pussy. She couldn't hide that her body had turned on her as all of us closely gathered around could hear her sighs and the sloshing from between her smooth legs, her knees bending occasionally as she fought the sensations and tried to keep her little body loose.

Without speaking, I snapped my fingers at the other teller and he waited for no orders, but gave his other cock to the evening's entertainment, and she started working both employees vigorously as I continued to use her throat, the new teller pumping his hips to meet her hand movements.

I didn't want to cum yet, so I pulled her hair, making her gasp loudly as I pulled her off my cock, a glazed look in her eyes and her mouth and chin shiny with spit. I slid down between us and kissed her head, slapped her face, and spit I her mouth, reminding her that this was happening because I said so, and not because she had gotten lust drunk in this.

"Captain America, your turn," I flicked my head, and the man who had been fingering her hopped up on the counter, his dick out and standing tall, jacking himself with her own wetness, making sure she'd taste herself on him.

I looked over to the other guard, pretty hot in her own right, fit from working out to look the part, and who was watching with her thighs pressed together, hands on her hips but her fingers digging in. She was definitely horny as hell. "You got a boyfriend?" I asked her.

"No sir. A girlfriend," she corrected me and I chuckled.

"Of course. I'm not shocked you have a security job. She gave me a pissed glare but didn't offer a rebuttal. "Good. Get on the floor between Ms. Holt and the wall, and make her cum. I don't care if it's with your fingers and mouth, whatever. Just make her cum, and then she'll return the favor. Yes, you have to do it," I told the tall woman with dark brown hair pulled into a tight ponytail.

She tossed her hat away and got into position like a mechanic getting under a car, her back pressed to the wall and her head tilted back, looking up into Holt's rich pussy. If anything, I think she was just happy not to be left out. She definitely took to Holt's pussy like a duck to water.

I didn't turn my attention from the lesbian until I heard her slurping and drinking Holt's arousal, and I smiled when I heard the girls exchange moans.

I just watched this fucked up show happily, and noted that Holt only had one free hole left. I smiled and sucked my finger, before leaning over her petite body, my hand around her hard working throat as I tickled her anus, making her squirm and mutter around the cock in her mouth in worry.

It didn't matter, as I breached her tight ring and slid in slowly, gently wriggling to get it ready to take more.

Her whines turned to moans as I pressed down and felt the woman's finger almost meet mine in Liv's pussy. The girl was airtight lite, but as soon as she came, I'd fuck her sweet cunt, have someone take the ass I was warming, and once everyone who wanted a go at her was done, we'd finely make our exit. And so far, no one had even called the authorities yet. The sacrificial lamb was doing a great job.

Finally, after so much excitement and stimulation, Olivia's body lost the fight and it was a secret to no one when she came, her body trying to give out as she shook and bucked, but there were too many hands feeling every bit of her lithe body to let her fall, hands groping her ass, playing with her silky blonde hair, feeling her hard nipples and soft tits. We were using her, but we were also treating her like her orgasms were a sacred resource that had to be shared, savored and enjoyed. We all knew this was a one time deal.

"It's time to get this show really going, I said as I laid on the floor and pulled her down on top of me, easily impaling her hot wet cunt on my cock, making her cry out, but her open mouth quickly housed a cock and she could only gag. Her hands were filled again, and I heard her muffled cries as someone slowly, carefully got into position over me and wormed their way into her tightest tunnel, stretching her out, making her the perfect sacrifice, every hole in her body housing hungry meat. The fervent groping and feeling of her body continued as five men fucked her, and the sheguard worked her clit and paid oral attention to every part of her body she could reach, her tongue and lips worshiping the girl in the middle of us, the beautifulcenter of attention.

We had reduced Olivia Holt from a brave, stupid girl into a needy, whorish and cumming mess, who wasn't putting up a fight but was working as hard for our sperm as we were working to give it to her.

Me and the guy splitting her ass were fucking Holt hard and fast, racing to be the first to give her our load and pop her gangbang train cherry. There was a line of people waiting, and I wanted a chance to admire my handy work before I left her to the pit of hands, cock, and pussy.

As Holt came all over, creaming me good and thoroughly, I traded her back, emptying my balls up into her, and I slid out quickly and wormed my way out of the orgy, and one of the customers took my place, happy enough to take my seconds.

Everyone left in this building was present and ready for a turn with whatever part of this young slut they could get. Hands touch whatever body they could, like an amorphous being just focused on pleasure. As soon as my guys had nutted, we put ourselves back together and watched for a bit as Holt took a load, drank down another, had one shoot on the side of her face, one on her chest, a customer licking some of it up, the female guard spitting in Holt's mouth and slapping her to make sure she wasn't KO'd before another cock slithered into her ass. I couldn't even get a good head count, but there were at least 10 others servicing each other, but ultimately waiting to pay Bolt a visit, be it a hand, mouth, ass, pussy. One of the girls even sucked a load out of her and fed it to her like she was a baby bird. It had become the most degenerate but hottest scene I had ever seen km my life, let alone been the cause of!

Customers lost to the scene were touching the guards, the tellers, each other, and of course Ms. Olivia Holt, and while everyone was lost in this pile of flesh and orgasms, we made our escape, paydays and memories in hand. I really hoped though that someday, I'd meet Olivia Holt again, but after she had cleaned up.

CYG May: Natalie Portman

Post Thanks / Like

FARK. That was insanely hot

3. Thanks JigJag, Harbinger, TPG, TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes JigJag, Harbinger, TPG, TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

God damn, when it comes to Holt, you always manage to outdo yourself Harbinger.

5. Thanks jjcoolj, Harbinger, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes jjcoolj, Harbinger, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuck what I would give for THAT security footage.
    That was hot AF Harbinger!

7. Thanks jjcoolj, Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis, jjcoolj, Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Those tags didnt disappoint. What a story

9. Thanks TheLW, TPG, Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis, TheLW, TPG, Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What a wonderful story, Harbinger. Olivia is a gem and you really did her justice.

11. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis, Harbinger liked this post