Claim Your Girl For MAY 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "A Much Needed Massage" with Olivia Dunne

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "A Much Needed Massage" with Olivia Dunne

A Much Needed Massage
    With Livvy Dunne
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, massaged, seduced, fingering, ass play, rough fuck, facial, professor/student, cheating
    Disclaimer: This story is fiction and for entertainment only.

"Ow, ow, ow, shit!" I heard as my exam room door opened and one of the aides helped a limping and wincing LSU superstar, Olivia Dunne, into the room.

"Well what happened here?" I asked, my voice laced with concern for the young athlete.

"Professor Rush?" Olivia asked, definitely surprised to see me in the lowly quarters of a student-worker sports therapist.

"Jeremy couldn't make it today, so I'm filling in for his slot," I said as I helped Livvy onto the table. "What did you do, Ms. Dunne?" I asked as we got her situated.

"I was working on the balance beam, but part of it was slippery. I lost footing and I uh… oh man this is awkward," she giggled with big eyes.

"I've seen it all, Ms. Dunne, and I've treated it all," I said sincerely, trying to ease her.

"Well, let's just say I didn't land my splits properly," she finished as the student aide left me and the gorgeous gymnast. "I wasn't sure if it was something the trainer could feel out or if I had to go to the hospital for."

"Let me ask you this first; is it an injury you would trust a student worker or myself to attempt to work on? You need to feel comfortable and safe, Ms. Dunne."

"I don't think I'd want a fellow student to touch me, but I trust you, and you're the head of the Sports Therapy Department because you're the best, so yes I trust you to be professional and to know what you're doing," she said, and I was a little surprised by this social media star's maturity with it.

"That's a tender area, and…."

"My leotard might get in the way?" Liv asked finishing my unsaid statement. "Quite the conundrum, sure, but I really need this massage, and whoever gives it, is going to see me naked."

"I'm a professor, though. I haven't had you for any classes, but I see you around campus. I can help ease the soreness, but only if you're completely okay with me touching you in a private area and seeing you exposed."

"I'm okay with it," she said, keeping eye contact, showing me how sure she was. "I trust your experience and expertise," she said.

"Should I leave you to…"

"You're about to see all of me very soon anyway, and touch me. It doesn't matter," Liv shrugged. "You can turn your back or whatever if it makes you feel better, but I don't care." With that, she started peeling her gymnast uniform down her slender body, and I did turn around until she was laid on the table.

As I turned back to face her, she didn't bother reaching for a towel or anything, because it would traditionally cover what I was about to be working with anyway.

"We will be using something I don't think you're used to, though. It's called a bolster pillow," I said as I grabbed the triangular pillow off of a shelf. "It'll give me a proper angle to the afflicted area we're servicing today," I explained to her like she was one of my students. "I need you to get up just enough for me to put this pillow under your hips, lay over it, and spread your legs shoulder with apart. This will give me access to your gluteous, upper hamstrings, and inner hamstrings and quads, and perineum." I hoped the more clinical I made those, the less I'd feel like a dirty old man.

"Makes sense," Liv agreed and pushed up off the table, leaning her butt back on her heels, putting her hands on her thighs as I placed the pillow. I stole just a glance at her pert young breasts. She noticed, but said nothing as she laid herself over the pillow.

"I'm going to use some scented massage oils if that's okay with you. The scent helps relax you, while the oil is good for your skin, warms the areas and reduces friction between my hands and your skin," I continued to teach out of reflex and nervousness. While I have treated this particular area before, it wasn't on a nude student, and it wasn't Olivia Dunne.

"That sounds fine," she nodded. "I don't feel tense or reserved, but oil always feels good and I like pretty smelling things," she giggled. It was clear to me that I was having far more reservations about this than her.

Of course I wanted to touch this beautiful young woman, but at the same time, I was also nervous for my reputation and career. If anything didn't go perfectly, she could easily make an SA claim, get me fired and probably divorced from my wife. If I fucked this up at all, my life could be over and it would absolutely be all over the news. My whole family would disown me.

I shook those thoughts from my head as I warmed up some oils in my hands and touched Olivia Dunne's exquisite, tanned and warm body.

"I'm going to start on your lower back and work my way down," I explained. "Taking a hard fall with impact can hurt the immediate area as well as tense the supporting muscles and tissue in a near area. Pain and swelling can radiate."

Olivia just hummed and didn't offer much more feedback. "My back is a little sore, right by my tail bone especially, so I know you're right."

"I'm also going to start off with soft pressure to see if there's any early bruising or sensitivity. I want to relax and warm the muscles before I use hard pressure to loosen them."

"It feels really good," the sweet blonde cooed. "It's soothing and relaxing," she practically purred. "You're definitely good at this."

"Thank you, Ms. Dunne. I do have a few years behind me," I chuckled as I worked my thumb around her tail bone, but didn't touch it directly, eliciting more moans, almost sensuous, from the LSU Tiger.

As I worked and felt her moist, glistening skin, her muscles slowly gave way under my kneading fingers, the tight micro ropes easing away. "How are we doing so far?" I checked in.

"Wonderful," she responded slowly, dreamily like she was in a trance.

"Good," I said softly as I reached the top of her ass. I stopped long enough to apply more oil, and watched, almost dazed myself, as I made her fantastic booty glimmer under the lights. "The gluteous is one of the largest muscles in the body, and has a lot of sensitive nerves in it."

"I can tell," she giggled. "Your hands on it feel really good," she told me and I felt my face flare up, my cock tenting my slacks. "You're very good at this," she said happily as my hands wandered over her bountiful flesh, and I marveled at the dips and imprints on her ass my fingers were making.

To make sure I was staying focused, or at least appearing to be, I made sure to keep wandering back to her lower back, keeping it a massage and just me groping the nicest ass I had ever felt.

"The soreness there is gone," she said referring to her lower back. "My glutes, thighs, and uhm…"

"Your perineum?" I fished for her.

"Yeah, those are all still pretty sore though," she told me, hoping to move the massage lower.

"We can fix that up," I said hoping I sounded more confident to her than it did in my head. I swallowed deeply as my massage of her bountiful ass grew deeper and more focused, and I was rewarded with the melodious sounds of her joyous hums.

"That feels so good, Professor," she praised, a smile on her face. "You know your way around a woman's body," she said, making little of it, maybe even hoping I'd give her a reaction.

"It's the same way I'd treat a man with this injury," I said, trying to keep my voice even and give nothing away.

"You wouldn't enjoy it like you are this, though. I'm not calling you a perv, I'm just saying that massaging a fit young man is more fun, right?"

I dug my fingers into her juicy behind and really dug in, making her moan. "This line of conversation is quickly becoming unprofessional," I said as I applied more lotion.

"So is that tent you're sporting, Professor," Liv said with a giggle. I quickly looked down, and she was right. There was more than just a bulge down there, and Livvy Dunne got an eye full by craving her neck.

"I'm sorry. It's a natural reaction, but I understand it's making you uncomfortable. Would you like me to stop?" I offered.

"I never said anything about being uncomfortable," she said sweetly. "I know I'm attractive, and it's flattering. You've been doing everything possible to be polite, professional, and serious. Student trainers feel me up more than massage me half the time," she said almost sadly. This is the most thorough and respectful massage I've had Ina long time, and you're right; an erection is a perfectly natural response to intimately feeling an attractive woman's body."

I continued the massage, but kept my mouth shut. I wasn't sure if she had more to say, or if I should let a comfortable silence take over. She wasn't done.

"I'm completely naked and draped over a bolster with an older man's strong hands all over my ass and thighs," she noted aloud as I worked the inside of her hams and the bottom of her ass. "The least you could do to even the playing field is take it out."

"Beg your pardon?" I asked, my hands stopping just three inches from her glittering pussy.

"I said take it out, Professor Rush. Let me see your cock. You've been seeing my butthole and pussy for about 15 minutes now. Let me see your dick for a bit. Please? I won't tell a single soul this happened, okay? It's only fair."

I sighed. "This is the most inadvisable thing I have ever done," I said as I took my hands off of her and undid my own pants.

"Yay!" she practically squealed as I left my pants on but fished out my rigid, veined and standing prick. "Oh my god!" she gasped, seemingly impressed by it. "Look at the head on that thing."

"Ms. Dunne, I believe that's enough," I guffed and went to put it back in.

"No no, leave the snake out or this massage is over. Keep it out, and you can touch me anywhere you want," she bartered with me.

"Very well," I gave in. "We work to please the client," I said and went back to work, my thumbs pressing deep into the muscle heads where her quads and hamstrings met. She sighed, contented again, but I could practically feel her stunning brown eyes on my hard-on.

"This client is very pleased at the moment," Livvy said, wriggling her hips in a form of content dance. "I can't help but feel you're afraid to touch my crotch, Professor. We both already agreed it's going to be part of the massage. It is sore after all," she argued.

I worked my hands higher, to the joint of where her legs met her hips. "Fuck that's good," Livvy smiled and rolled her hips. I honestly couldn't tell if it was voluntary or not, but it did bring your tender leg divide in contact with my hand. "Stop being shy, Professor. Go ahead and touch it," she breathed, and my extended my thumb just a bit, brushing the tip against her slippery wet folds as I worked the outer reaches of her vulva, getting just the sweetest forbidden touch as I worked a genuine trouble area for the little star.

"Oh my God, Professor. Yesssss," she nearly hitched, and the feeling of the flesh in my hand mixed with her sounds made my cock twitch. "You're making me feel so much better. You make me feel so good," she moaned as I kept tracing her outer lips and gliding back up to her ass, and then back down her ass cleavage to the valley of her thighs. "This is sooooo good."

I swallowed hard and damnedest to not slide an oiled finger between her swollen, puffy and shimmering labia. I wanted to know what her insides felt like so bad.

"Professor, please put your fingers inside of me. Won't you massage the inside of my sore hole? You did say massaging connected muscles can help the whole area relax," she pleaded.

"Ms. Dunne, are you asking for me to finger you to get you off?" I asked, my fingers sliding up and down her glorious brown lips.

"For starters," she said, nodding. "I bet it'd feel so good with my body at this angle. You could just glide up inside me so easily. I'm so wet, and so oiled."

I put my marriage and career on the line because I couldn't refuse this temptress. She was right, we both discovered as I easily sailed two fingers up inside her slimy gash, and she moaned hotly as soon as I was just a knuckle deep.

"Oh my goooooddddd," the little gymnast moaned as I easily sank in to my last knuckle before rotating my wrist to feel all the way around her ribbed love box. "Oh my God, those big thick fingers!"

"Shhhh, Ms. Dunne. We don't want anyone to hear you," I warned her. "We could both get in a lot of trouble. I could lose everything, you could be expelled, and you could lose all of your modeling work."

"Nobody would believe I seduced you, Professor," she laughed, and then followed it with a deep sigh as I slid my fingers all the way out of her, and then back in.

"They will when they hear the audio recording I've been taking on my phone since before you undressed."

Her eyes went wide, but she didn't offer any kind of rebuttal or counter challenge. "Well this is a sticky situation if we get caught," she said.

"You didn't think ahead before all of this, did you?" I ask as I started to finger her faster, pumping from my shoulder and hearing her pussy slosh as I finger fucked it.

"No I didn't," she lamented as she grabbed the table, her hips rolling into my hand again as her arousal ran down my hand and wrist. "As long as we don't get caught, I'm happy," she said, and I smacked her bubble booty in agreement, making her laugh. "I'll be quiet for you, for both of us, Professor," she said as I massaged her sensitive skin between her mountainous asscheeks, occasionally brushing over her tight little hole and hearing her gasp every time feeling the little muscle ring clench.

I started flicking her swollen clitoris with my thumb as I continued to finger mine her snatch, and I started applying pressure on her asshole, making her breathe even deeper.

"Hows your massage so far, Ms. Dunne?" I teased as I hand fucked her, even adding a third finger.

"The besssssttttt," she moaned and bit her lip, a sharpcwhine escaping as I spit on her asshole and pressed my thumb on it again. "I want your cock inside me, Professor. I want a DEEP massage."

"Turn over onto your back. Before I give you a deep vaginal and cervical massage, I want to give you a nice throat massage," I told her as she followed my instructions, and I went around to the head of the table, her body at a downward angle making her face and chest flush beautifully.

She took my cock in her soft hands without order or question, and brought my tip into her mouth. The she licked and sucked hungrily, greedily, polishing my helmet and producing plenty of saliva as I massaged the side of her neck, her jaw, forehead, and then shoulders.

I relaxed her muscles needed to give me a good sucking, and then I relational my hands before groping her supple young titties, making them shine as I pressed them together and pulled her little brown nipples, making them harden.

Livvy moaed around me so melodiously as she licked up and down my shaft, spit on my nuts and fondled them as she took me back up into her throat skillfully, making sure we got the best of this angle. I was able to easily deepthroat the nubile talent as I tweaked her nipples with one hand and leaned down, pressing my length even further, my nuts on her forehead as I rubbed her shining pussy mound.

The aphrodite-incarnated blonde gagged and choked on the entirety of my cock, but refused to tap as her throat fluttered around me and I could feel her exhaling through her nose, the hot air just barely curling enough to tease the bottom of my scrotum.

I finally pulled out to let the girl breathe, and she choked and coughed, gagged and spat, her face covered in her spit and precum, and she had never looked more beautiful.

"I think I earned that cock inside me," she said, still coughing, almost as if she feared I would deny her. "You just can't… you just can't cum in me," she said as she finally recovered.

"Neither of us could survive your getting pregnant," I concurred.

"So you better give me a good fucking facial," the 5'6 goddess demanded.

"I can definitely do that," I agreed to her terms as I climbed up on the table, my knees at the base of the bolster. I grabbed its firm edges and lined my tip down to her waiting, winking clam. I pushed in and gasped myself as I felt that hot tight shit wrap around me, centimeter by centimeter.

"Tell me thats not the tightest pussy you've ever had grab that educated cock of yours," Liv said with a cock smile as she used her gymnast's strength to put her knees over my shoulders as I buttomed down into her.

"You're pretty fucking tight. These kegels are surreal," I had to tell her honestly as I pulled half way up and then pushed back down, making her mouth fall open into a pretty O.

She squeezed around my neck with her strong legs, her ankles meeting at the back of my head. "Choke me, Professor. Choke me as you fuck me hard into this table," she begged, using her hands to put my own around her neck.

I pressed down onto her body wit my full weight as I swung my hips up and then back down like a lumberjack chopping a stump, and pressed the web of my hands into her throat, making her smile. I started to fuck her hard and fast, and my hands placed just right, allowed her to breathe but not enough room for her vocal chords to properly project into a yell.

Livvy Dunne gasped and mewled as I fucked her rough and hard, the bolster under her hips giving me the perfect angle to drill right into her cervix as I pounded her.

"Oh my fucking God, Livvy," I growled into her ear, my body pressed down on hers as I humped and humped her harder and harder. "I can't wait to see that cute famous face covered in my hot, white cum!"

"Jesus Christ I want you to fuck me until you're about to explode and empty those big nuts all over my chest, face and hair. I want to taste it and drain every bit of you!" she croaked, and I felt her walls tighten impossibly around me, and she cried out without a sound, her mouth wide open for me to spit into and then jam my fingers in as she came around my cock.

"Keep cumming, Livvy. Don't fucking stop! Keep cumming on this professor's cock. Do you hear me you stupid pretty bitch?" I unleashed word after word, not knowing what was going to come out of my mouth until it was already in our ears. "Take this cock! Take it!"

"I'm… I'm taking it, Professor! You're fucking me so good! Oh my God!" she rasped, and I had to pull out.

As I did, Liv broke my mind with her core and leg strength, using me to pull herself up into a tight donut, taking my cock into her mouth with just the middle of her back still on the bolster.

She sucked me like she was starving, and gacked everything my tip hit the back of her throat. I busted right in her mouth and she sucked down the first spirt before she pulled off and let me paint her face, her eyes closed and smiling as she got whitewashed.

Once I was done, she licked me all over, making sure I was clean before she let herself down slowly.

"What a fucking massage, Professor Rush," she gushed as I got off of her and tucked myself back in. "I need another taint massage just so I can walk out of here!"

"I don't have class for another 40 minutes," I told her, making her smile widely.

"More than enough time to get me back on my feet, and then on my knees."

CYG May: Natalie Portman

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my. Nice surprise. Give that story a gold medal

3. Thanks JigJag, TPG, Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes JigJag, TPG, Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Utterly amazing. I've recently become so captivated by her

5. Thanks TPG, Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, Harbinger liked this post