Claim Your Girl For MAY 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Dinner Party" with Georgia Ellenwood

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Dinner Party" with Georgia Ellenwood

The Dinner Party
    With Georgia Ellenwood
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, revenge, stripping, bj, oral, fingering, riding, rough fuck, creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is complete fiction and for entertainment only.

"Tim!" My mom called for me. "It's time for the party! Our guests are starting to arrive."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't really care!" I sing-songed back. "They're your and dad's friends, not mine!"

"Oh come on, don't be like that, Timmy," my mom said, coming to lean on my bedroom doorway. "They're nice people."

"Yeah, but they're not really my people. They're all your friends, so they're old enough to be my parents, too. What am I supposed to talk about with them?"

"They're not all going to be me and your dad's age. Remember that nice young girl that used to babysit you? She's coming."

My blood ran cold and I froze. "Georgia?" I asked. Georgia Ellenwood. Gorgeous, hard bodied track goddess whose name was enough to get me stiffening.

"Yes. The Ellenwoods will be here shortly, too. You and Georgia used to get along. Wouldn't it be nice to see her again?"

"Yeah, yeah it would be," I gave in. "She was always super nice to me, and she talked to me like I was actually her friend and not just a little kid," I said without really realizing I was thinking aloud.

"See? There you go! You have one friend over tonight! Come on out of your room and try to have fun, okay? I made your favorite barbecue meatballs."

"It's okay, Mom. I'm coming out," I chuckled. She had me at Georgia. I was actually very excited to see her again, and not just because she was a fucking smoke show.

By the time I put on a decent shirt and a clean(er) pair of jeans, I heard a number of voices already in the living room.

I had just made it into the living room when the Ellenwoods arrived, Mr. and Mrs. first, and then Georgia herself, behind them.

Georgia was absolutely stunning in her black leather biker boots, tight fitting blue jeans, white halter top that cut b off just before her bellybutton, and black leather jacket that cut off at the ribs. Her long blonde hair, some in dreadlocks, hung freely around her shoulders. She was an absolute dream.

Her sharp, bright eyes flicked around the room, a very soft, subdued smile on her glossy pink lips, but then she saw me in the corner, and her eyes widened, her lips tightened into a smile, and she waved at me animatedly from the elbow, and it was enough to make me smile back, but I managed to keep my returning wave more nonchalant and casual. I didn't want her to know that she was the only reason I came out of my room.

As the Ellenwoods mingled, I kept an eye on Georgia without trying to be too obvious, and made my way to the punch bowl. Georgia was old enough to drink, but I wasn't there yet. It was kinda hard to look cool enough for her to notice me.

"Hey there, Tim," I heard that voice next to me only a few minutes later anyway. "How have you been?"

"I've been good," I said turning to her with a smile. Almost done with school. Just one more semester, a quick summer, then off to college."

"Hey, that's great!" she said with a beaming smile, sounding genuinely excited for me. "Congrats!"

"Thanks, Georgia. How are you? How's recovery?" I asked, referring to her newest tear.

She shrugged and her face dropped noticeably, but not through the floor. "Super frustrating, sometimes painful. I'm trying really hard to stay patient," she admitted.

"I'm sorry you're going through it again, Georgia. At least you have Jeremy to give you a hand while you're down."

Georgia cringed at that briefly before regaining her poker face. "Me and Jeremy aren't a thing anymore." My heart soared, and I felt kind of bad about it.

"Oh my God! What happened?" I asked, trying to sound devastated.

The fit blonde looked at me for a moment t, like she was trying to decide what to tell me. Her shoulders slumped a little. "He uh… he cheated on me, Tim."

"Are you serious?" I chuckled in disbelief, and she looked at me with absolute daggers in her eyes. "Is he blind? Stupid, or maybe just impaired? How does anyone wake up with the idea to cheat on you, Georgia? I mean look at you!"

Georgia was fully smiling now, her head tilted down, a little blushed and her fingers playing with the label on the neck of her beer bottle. "You're really sweet, Tim. Thanks," she said, and offered me a fist bump. It was always our thing since I was little. "It's good to see you again. I know you're 18 and a big man now," she teased, "but you were always my favorite babysitting client. I always thought you were so mature for being young."

It was my turn to try not to blush. "Thanks, Georgia. You were the only babysitter I ever liked. Even when I was little you treated me like I wasn't. You never used a baby voice or squatted down to talk to me. You treated me like a friend, and I'll always remember that, no matter how old we both are." Now we were both smiling. "I'm glad you're here tonight. I would have been so bored otherwise. I probably would have been back in my room by now."

"Oh yeah?" Georgia asked, a knowing smile on her face. "Made an appearance tonight just to see me?"

"Pretty much," I admitted, knowing I was caught. "You're cool," I shrugged, trying to remain cool.

"It has nothing to do with your crush on me?" Georgia asked, her lips nearly brushing my ear as she reached for another drink, her cheek touching mine. Even just that little touch was all it took to make me twitch in my pants.

"Well you do look fantastic," I said, turning to refill my cup. "Jeremy's an idiot."

Georgia smiled and it made my heart flutter, doubly so because my words gave her that smile. The smile quickly changed to a teasing smirk. "After seeing me in these tight low-rise jeans, this leather jacket and my favorite halter, what would you be doing if you went back to your room right now? Be honest."

I went cherry red and I could feel the heat on my face. I swallowed deeply. "I uh… I don't know," I lied.

Georgia frowned and turned back to the party, but covertly put her hand on mine. "Oh come on, Tim. Wouldn't it be more fun to tell me? Maybe I could offer some encouragement?"

"What are you two kids talking about?" I heard my mom say from behind me.

"Oh not much. I was just about to head to Tim's room with him and give him some pointers on a scholarship essay he's working on," Georgia said so smoothly I almost believed it.

"Oh that's nice of you," my mom chirped. "He's so excited about college. It's the only thing he readily talks to me about right now," she laughed.

"I'm happy to help him any way I can," Georgia said. "College was really the beginning of my life, and I'd be happy to help Tim with important first experiences." She was laying it on, and I was growing in my pants, having ideas about those "experiences."

"Well I won't stop you two. Please holler if you need anything," my mom said, and I led the gorgeous blonde to my room.

"It's cleaner than I expected," the former Wisconsin Badger noted aloud. "Even smells nice in here."

"Not all 18 year Olds are slobs," I laughed as I stood there awkwardly, my hands in my pockets and my eyes on Georgia's hard, toned body.

"All the boys I had been in the rooms of were," Georgia giggled back. "This makes it even better."

"Makes what better?" I asked as Georgia took out her phone.

"I need you to help me with a little project, actually," she said as she took her hair out of the sleek ponytail it had been in so far this evening. "You're going to help me make Jeremy wish he didn't cheat on me by snapping some pictures for me."

"Oh, okay," I said, taking her phone, the camera app already open. From the moment she started taking her boots off, I was snapping.

Georgia had done plenty of shoots as not just a track star, but as a Reign Energy sponsor, a Nike girl, and an Olympian. She wasn't image obsessed like a lot of girls, but she knew how to be lethally sexy when she wanted to, and she was getting me hard just by slowly, deliberately stripping out of her leather and showing my that toned midriff and sculpted arms.

Georgia was too muscular for a lot of men, but her being in such competing shape just made me want to reward her efforts by licking every solid plain of her body.

I wasn't shy about hitting that white snapping button as she played with her hair, smiled at me, and somehow found away to make taking her little black ankle cut socks off flirty and sexy, the eyes she was making at me, well the camera, were smoky.

I had to lick my lips multiple times as she slowly, painstakingly battled with her skin tight jeans, putting on a hell of a show for me, making sure I got a great view of her marbled thighs and calves, her silky blue panties, and then she turned that glorious peach of an ass on me.

Swallowing hard, I kept snapping and ignored the male urge to touch myself as I watched Georgia cup and lift her own milky white booty in her hands, before gliding them up her hips and taking the hem of her halter top.

I kept my thumb diligent as she started tugging up the top, revealing more and more skin to my hungry eyes and the thirsty camera, turning part way and giving me just the perfect amount of side boob without giving me a nipple peak.

I grumbled and my eyes went wide, having not been able to catch it before it escaped, letting Georgia hear it. "Settle down, Tim. You'll get a reward for helping me," she winked, and I still couldn't believe I was looking at Georgia Ellenwood in just her panties, her halter top hanging from her fingers, my thumb still snapping away as if I was saving these for my own spank bank.

When Georgia turned around, she had a beautiful, proud smile on her bubble gum pink, glossy lips, only an arm across her chest stopping me from seeing her nipples. I had only just seen her pokies, and they were feint out there, but in my room with just us, I wanted to see the real, unadulterated thing.

Georgia crossed the room and sat in my desk chair, spreading her legs wide, and I snapped fervently as her hand wandered down her sharp, rocked abs and touched the top of her navy blue panties.

"Jesus Christ," I breathed, and she smiled at me with cock mirth.

"Think this photoshoot is enough to make Jeremy oilwish he didn't leave me?"

"It's enough to make someone break speed limits to get to you. I'd pretend to go home sick if I knew you were ever waiting for me like this," I said, and shifted my legs as I watched Georgia drop her jaw, her fingers resting on her panty covered pussy, and then press down as she began to touch herself in front of me.

"That's a very sweet thing to say to a girl, Tim," Georgia said, a pleased smile on her face. "Having you all excited, and knowing you're capturing this… I think I'm a bit wet."

"Oh my fucking God," I grumbled, my pants achingly tight.

"Take it out, Tim. Let me see what that sweet boy I watched grow up is packing now as a young man. If you do, I'll show you my tits," Georgia offered, and I couldn't turn it down, no matter how wrong it felt. I had known Georgia Ellenwood since I was 11. She always felt like an older sister, but I knew we weren't related so I didn't feel too bad about jacking off over her photos and videos. But showing my cock to someone who felt like a sister or cousin, but actually wasn't… it made a fruit that wasn't forbidden feel that way, and I loved it.

Georgia took her phone from me and started taking pictures, her tits free and her pink, tall and proud nipples on display for me as she leaned forward and focused the camera on the crotch of my pants, making sure I couldn't be identified.

I slowly undid my jeans button and zipper, not out of playfulness like Georgia, but because I was fucking nervous. She was galaxies beyond any girl I had seen, or any girl who had seen me.

"Don't be shy. I'll be nice," Georgia egged me on, snapping a little photo as progress was made. She let out a little "Oooh," when she saw the beginning of my bulge. "So far so good. Here, take the phone back. I want to take it out myself."

Georgia looked right up at me with those breath-stealing brown eyes as she pulled down on the front of my boxers, not prepared for my length to tap the bridge of her nose.

"Tim, I want you to record this now, are you okay with that?" Georgia asked, eying up my cock with big, hungry eyes, but not touching it.

"I mean, okay, but only as long as my face is never shown, okay?" I asked, trying to make my own terms. I would give anything to make this keep going, but if anything ever happened to this video, I didn't want my face or name to be anywhere near it.

"That was the plan," she said. I hit the red button on the side and gave her a thumbs up when it was recording. According to the timer, we had an hour and a half worth of film time. If Georgia dragged me out that long, I knew I would die.

Knowing that we were rolling, Georgia made straight, intense eye contact with the camera as she reached up her hand and started to slowly stroke my cock, happily humming as she did.

"You're so big, so hot and veiny. This cock is perfect," Georgia said, lowering down to sit her ass on her heels as she pressed a soft kiss on my nuts, making me sigh. I have had a few blowjobs from girls at school, but they were all inexperienced and never went near my balls, but Georgia clearly had no fear of that. "I want to lick and suck on every little part of it. Is that okay?" she asked, still looking at the camera. "Okay, good," Georgia said with a big smile and flicked out her tongue licking the base of my cock.

I stayed silent as I recorded Georgia Ellenwood starting to give me a blowjob. Her eyes went back and forth from between the camera, to me, a pleased light behind her eyes every time her tongue or the gentlest nip of her teeth made me hold a breath or shiver.

"I love your cock. It's perfect for me; the girth, curve and flavor. This might be the nicest cock I've ever sucked," Georgia purred, laying it on thick. I know I was very well endowed, but I had a hard time believing Georgia, who had been to so many places all over the world, was truly impressed by my cock.

Getting up to her knees properly, Georgia tongue bathed the sides and top of my long dick, sighing happily as she got me slick and shiny with her saliva, hands working what her tongue wasn't sampling, keeping me good and hard. My eyes rolled back as she painstakingly traced every vein, her fingertips brushing the sensitive crown while her other hand skillfully played with my young, filling balls. The camera couldn't pick that up, and I assumed it was part of my little "reward" for the photoshoot turned video.

I wanted to tell her how much I loved her tongue, her lips, her hot fanning breath, but I couldn't tell her any of this at the risk of identifying myself. It would also ruin sending this weapon of a video to Jeremy, who knew me, but not very closely. He would recognize my voice, but not the parts of my body always hidden by clothing.

When Georgia angled my cock down right at her lips, opened her mouth, let a hot breath wash over me, it took everything inside not to moan out a long "fuuuuuuuuck" as my head slipped into her mouth, her soft, wet and warm tongue gliding across my rigid bottom as it entered, but her satisfied, happy moan did it for me. She looked so fucking gorgeous with MY cock in her mouth, those sinful, now lust hooded eyes.

Georgia continued to sigh and moan with every pendulum-like swashing of her tongue under my meat, skillfully bringing me in and out and working the base with her hand. I was in pure ecstacy as I watched this incomparable creature lavish me with every attention. I was okay being used for this project. Sure the bj wasn't for the sake of me, but I wasn't going to complain about being the recipient of the best head I've ever had.

As Georgia worked deeper, her cheeks billowing, puffing out and sucking in, her saliva building, she began to slowly slurp on me, and the sound drove me wild. I lost control of myself and bucked my hip a little, and Georgia smiled at me. She winked, and I did it again.

I earned the briefest gag sound as she took nearly all of my impressive length, but she couldn't quite get all of it. My dream babe kicked the game a level higher when she started playing with soft, pillowy tits and rubbing her hard, eraser-like nipples with her palms.

With one hand, I reached behind her head and gathered her hair in a ponytail, and carefully guided her down the length of my cock. I listened for her gag reflex, held her for three seconds, brought her back so her lips were just bracing my mushroom top, and slid her back down.

I lost count of how many reps I did this for, how many times she swirled her tongue around me, and I knew I was going to cum if I did this any harder, any faster.

I hit pause on the video and held the phone off to the side to let Georgia know we were on hold. She looked up at me inquisitively, but kept licking, sucking and fondling me.

"Georgia, if you keep going, I'm going to cum in your mouth," I warned her honestly.

"You don't want to do that on camera? That's perfectly okay," she said, and kept going!

"Wait, you want me to nut in your mouth?" I asked, holding her face with my spare hand to stop her. Her tongue kept swishing until she pulled back a little and I let her go.

"Yeah. I brought you this far. I'm not going to blue ball you. And besides, you deserve a reward for all your hard work. Do you want to lay on your bed while I finish you, or do you want me to stay on my knees?" she asked like neither was a bother.

"I hope asking this doesn't completely kill this in its tracks for me, but uhm…." I padded for a moment, trying to keep my brain working as her tongue kept lovingly caressing the purple, swollen dick head.

"You want to fuck me?" she asked, sounding completely devoid of emotion, but then she smiled. "You want to fuck your old babysitter, Timmy? How long have you thought about fucking me?" the smile on her face told me she was entertained, maybe thinking about it herself.

I rolled my eyes to the side, trying to come up with a smooth answer. "Since I knew I liked girls. So probably four years or so?" I guessed. "I've thought about it a lot."

Georgia gave my cock a goodbye for now kiss, smiled, and stood up. She sauntered over to my bed and laid down, her hands behind her head. "Come hear, Tim," she beckoned, looking so fucking good with her Athenian body, chiseled abs and defined body, wearing just those blue panties, a wet spit pretty clearly visible.

"Georgia, did sucking my dick get you wet more than you thought it would?"

"Mhmm," she said nodding, biting her lip. "You have a fantastic cock, Tim. I never thought the boy I used to watch TV and play games with would grow up to have a fucking hammer. Before we make love, though," she peeled her damp panties to the side, showing me her pristine, shining pussy with pink lips and just the tiniest streak of blonde hair on her mound, "I want you to lick my pussy," Georgia finished softly.

"I've never eaten a girl out before," I said as I kneeled on the bed, looking at Georgia's glossy prize with thin deli meat lips.

"I know, Tim. It's okay. Just lay down, and start slowly licking. Starting out is that easy," she instructed, and I did as told, pulling the gusset of her panties away, and her hands went up her tight torso to play with her sensitive nipples again.

I stuck out my tongue slowly, and touched her slick folds, and he exhaled with a start, but a pleased look on her face. It took me a moment to get used to her tangy, heady taste, but once I acclimated, I found that I loved it.

With Georgia's taste on my tongue, her moans of encouragement in my ear, I began to explore her wet gash, lapping at her lips, the divide right in front of my face, and that little strip of fine hair. I kept my pace where her sucking on me earlier had been, keeping things languid and sensual.

I hadn't been between her legs long when I felt her hand playing with my hair, running through the strands as I lovingly flattened my tongue on the bottom of her pussy and licked straight up, making her back lift off my bed. I assumed I had found her clit.

I circled that area that her most amped up, and her breathing got more shallow and uneven, and I kept circling like a shark, occasionally making a daring swipe over the bundle, making her eek and shudder, but I tried not to over play it, driving her mad.

"Why are you so good at this, Tim? What the fuck?" she moaned as I ran a finger uo and down her hammy lips before sliding in, making her bulge as she watched me. My finger now dug and curled inside her pocket as my tongue circled and sporadically lashed at her little nerve bundle, making her try not to thrash and make too much noise. Georgia was biting her lip, rolling side to side and pulling my hair and on the bedsheets as I tortured her.

"Right there, Tim! Dot stop! Oh my God, Tim! God go, go!" Georgia groaned through gritted teeth as her entire body tensed, her muscles rippling impossibly as I brought her to a hard orgasm, making her bite her hand to stop herself from screaming. "Get up here!" she growled, and I happily kissed my way up her perfect, sweating and hard formed body, kissing and licking every bit of her without making the Olympian impatient.

Once I reached her face. She pulled me down quickly and mashed our faces together, her strong leg pulling my hips down to blanket my body over hers as her hot tongue invaded my mouth, stealing as much of her taste as she could.

Both of our hips worked on their own, without thought, my raging hard, almost painful erection sliding over her soaked, hot pussy, both of us moaning and growing into the other's mouth. I felt the tip just about to slip into her tight, muscled entrance, but she stopped me.

"You can missionary fuck any girl, but let me ride you," she said, and easily flipped us over. She was only 3 inches shorter than me and was in perfect shape for a living, so rolling me onto my back was no problem for Georgia Ellenwood.

I instinctively put my hands on Georgia's hips and watched, enraptured, as she put a hand on the wall just passed my head, her tits dangling enticingly, her other hand holding my cock and lining it up to her opening.

Georgia's jaw dropped as my crown pierced her sanctum, the lips slowly enveloping me as she sank down, more and more of my length disappearing into her tight body until I felt her peachy ass on my hips, all of me sheathed in her.

"Oh my God, Georgia. You feel so fucking good," I growled as she slowly rose up and sank back down. I let her find her groove, me holding my hips still as I watched and took in every feeling, her squeezing muscles, her wetness coding my cock, the look on her face as my veined, rigid cock filled and ran along her insides.

"God I love doing this," Georgia cooed as she started to roll her hips, my pubis brushing her clit back and forth as she ground herself into me.

Georgia worked her hips back and forth, up and down, side to side in combinations, no specific way at all, and any way she wanted to as we both just enjoyed the feeling of what we were doing to each other, as I started moving my hips to help her out, but letting the more experienced Georgia lead the way.

Every once in a while, we'd open our eyes that were heavy with ecstacy to smile at each other and then contract our bodies to share a kiss. I reached up and palmed Georgia's tits with my hands, as she reached back and played with her own tight ass as we fucked, our lust and need to reach peak finally pushing us to speed up.

Georgia began kissing me more fervently as her pleasure built up, her moans depositing in my mouth as she bucked her hips wildly and I powered up to meet her, sending my dick as far up into her as we could get. She would have been absolutely crying out if my tongue wasn't in her mouth, muffins her as she came around me, her quaking, pulling and squeezing cunt muscles pulling the cum up and out of my balls to shoot from my cock and fill her hungry pussy.

Her arms wrapped around my neck, her knees dug hard into the mattress as I pulled her hard into me, pushing in hard and fast as I pushed my white flood inside herz making her take it all, her nails digging into my back. I was sure her eyes were bulging as we humped madly.

Finally, my torrent of seven was empty and our hips slowed, but our breathing still so fucking ragged.

"Jesus Christ," I growled, my throat feeling raw. "You're so damn amazing," I said, wishing I was better with words.

"You're a hell of a fuck for being 18, Tim. That was pretty fucking good," Georgia giggled as she pushed off of us, raising her body off of mine, both of us moaning as my cock left her and a puddle of our combined liquids dripped out of her and onto my cock, balls and pubic mound, her mouth wide as she watched it and trembled. "Jesus Christ that's a lot."

"I've never cum that hard and that much in my life, that's for sure," I chuckled.

"I'll get us some paper towel. That's something I KNOW you have in here," Georgia laughed. "Boys are boys no matter what."

After cleaning up, Georgia and I fixed ourselves up and headed back out to the party like we hadn't just madly fucked in my room with all of our parents just in the living room.

"You guys took a while," my said with a smile, but not seeming any wiser.

"We put a lot of time into Tim's essay and I told him a lot about college; what kind of people he can expect to meet, what professors can be like, how stressful but rewarding it all is," Georgia said, taking the lead for me.

"Georgia's a great teacher," I said taking over. "I can learn a lot from her," I smiled.

"Want me to come over next week and we can go over some more things? I could write a book," she said.

"I'd love that."

CYG May: Natalie Portman

Post Thanks / Like

Man I'd love a visit like that from Georgia myself.
    That was awesome Harbinger.

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post