Claim Your Girl For MAY 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Just Business: The Prequel with Yvonne Strahovski and Rachel Pizzolato

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Just Business: The Prequel with Yvonne Strahovski and Rachel Pizzolato

Just Business: The Prequel
    With Yvonne Strahovski and Rachel Pizzolato
    By Harbinger
    Tags: Workplace, F/F, gangbang, noncon, rough fucking, knife play, stripped, train
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and for entertainment only.
    A/N: It's always a pleasure coming up with dastardly plans with TPG.

"Tomorrow is one of our biggest nights of the year. Who THE FUCK keeps messing with my prep?" Yvonne Strahovski, the manager and senior-most employee of Pizzolato's Italian Restaurant barked, her hands in her tied back blonde hair.

"Rachel, the owner's daughter, said she didn't want the meat for the antipastas cut at an angle," Richard, one of our newer guys, said meekly.

"Richard, I get you're new and that's fine, but here's something you should learn pretty quick; Rachel doesn't know a fucking thing," Yvonne said right to his ear.

"But she goes to culinary school," he said back, but not in a confrontational way. Me and the guys who knew Yvonne well knew how she felt about culinary school.

"She goes to culinary school," Yvonne mocked right back. "And I was working right here, in this business as a waitress the day she was literally born. I couldn't give a smaller shit about a degree she doesn't have yet," Yvonne said to all of us. "If she tells you to do something a certain way, tell her you will, but then don't. Just don't do it. We do it MY way here."

"Heard," I said, not having an issue with it. Not only was Yvonne the only coworker that scared me, but her 20 years of experience made her damn good at her job. She ran a tight ship, but it was a good fucking ship. A few other heards sounded around me, but there were definitely some anxious staff that really didn't like the Civil War that was brewing in the workplace.

"Everyone get back to work, the way we've been doing it for years. Tonight shouldn't be anything too busy, but it's gonna go off tomorrow," our fearless leader said with her thinning Australian accent. Yvonne had moved here for the American dream when she was 18, but a run of bad luck saw her shipwreck at Pizzolato's, but she made the best of it, becoming the best manager in the restaurant's considerable history, having been in the Pizzolato family for 67 years.

As our prep window before we opened for dinner narrowed, Yvonne spent more time trying to get her ship back from Rachel's destruction in the form of trying to rewrite Yvonne's methods.

When 4 p.m. hit, Yvonne put herself in expo to make sure that Rachel hadn't fucked with the way we were plating. Luckily I just had to call, which Rachel couldn't try to fuck with.

As the shift pedaled on, things went Yvonne's way because the rest of the boys had learned it was easier for everyone to act like the boss's giant, gorgeous young daughter wasn't even here.

We got through one hour of dinner before we heard heeled footsteps coming down the stairs to the kitchen door.

As soon as it opened, Yvonne's eyes didn't leave the expo board but she pointed a finger behind her and said, "Get the fuck out of my kitchen."

Yvonne's gut instinct and ear was right, it was one Rachel Pizzolato, stepping right into Yvonne's space. She was the only woman I had ever met who could dwarf Yvonne, who was 5’9 herself, but Rachel somehow still had 4 inches on her, and was taller still in black pumps.

"My dad's kitchen, you mean," Rachel said snidely. "Why are you fucking up my plating?" Rachel asked, not backing down.

"The plating is being done the same way it has been since before you were born," Yvonne said perfectly calm, her eyes on the screen. "Why are you fucking with my cooks?"

"I'm not FUCKING WITH your cooks," Rachel spat, her face scrunched in anger, but Yvonne the veteran, had a perfect poker face. "I'm updating them. Because while I'm going to school to bring us into the future, you're still keeping them in 2002."

Finally, Yvonne turned her head, sharp blue eyes glaring, her jaw tense. "Get the fuck out of my kitchen, and back upstairs. You're lucky I'm not calling your father to tell him about the whore's clothes you're working in." Yvonne trailed her eyes from Rachel's strapped pumps up her waxed thick legs to her skirt that was only at mid thigh showing off her hams. Her huge tits were fighting to break out of her size or two too small black blazer, red frilled bra visible depending on the angle, deep cleavage on easy display.

"We WILL be having a further discussion right at close, so do not try to head home early," Rachel said, standing right up to Yvonne, nearly placing her bust right at Yvonne's face.

"First in, last out, bitch. I'll be here all night," Yvonne laughed, and Rachel stormed off, red faced and angry.

As soon as the clock hit 10:00, Yvonne clapped her hands and said, "Charlie, get this shit turned off and let's go get a drink." Me and the crew planned to get a little silly since it was my last day with them. I was starting at a brand new place called "Mark’s" just a few blocks from my apartment.

I had just said "Aye aye, ma'am," when we heard those clumping footsteps again. The door flew open and Rachel was right back to that place she seemed to love so much; right in Yvonne's face.

"You had all fucking dinner to undo everything I did yesterday. Are you happy?" Rachel asked, her hands on her wide hips.

"I put things back to the way they were for years, so yeah," Yvonne said fearlessly, not backing up at all from the taller Italian. "How long are you going to be in town wasting both of our time?"

"I'm going to be here all summer," Rachel snarked, pleased with the fire that flashed over Yvonne's eyes.

"Good," she said, getting her control back. "Maybe you can fucking learn something about the real world and not that fancy 'heard chef, yes chef, please don't make me cry, chef!' How much cock have you sucked this semester? Your dad said you had some good grades, and I know you're fucking stupid, so..." Yvonne had gone fully off, sparking the Italian into a full fire. Rachel’s brain was the size of her tits, and anyone who had a conversation with her knew it. Yvonne wasn’t an idiot herself, and knew where to poke,

"That's it, you're done. Get the fuck out, Yvonne!" Rachel screamed, face ruby red and feet stamping. "This is my dad's restaurant, not yours!" Rachel shouted, and tried to push Yvonne.

Yvonne stepped back and Rachel almost fell forward, grabbing Yvonne's blouse and trying to steady it, but ripped the shirt clean open, exposing Yvonne's white bra and toned belly.

"It's his restaurant but I've been fucking him for three years!" Yvonne told the class, reaching forward and pulling Rachel's blazer apart in revenge, showing the red bra we saw before was the only thing under it.

I got an eye full, having been standing at the call position on the line. A few of the others had come over to watch the show, and neither of the boss bitches seemed to care about the audience.

Yvonne laughed, seeing the owner's daughter's lack of clothing. "You ran the floor dressed like a cheap hooker?"

"Shut the fuck up, you bottle blond bitch!" Rachel shrieked, grabbing a nearby chef knife and brandishing it threateningly towards Yvonne. "Not so tough when things get a little wild, huh?"

"You crazy fucker!" Yvonne shouted, raising her arms and stepping back. "You insane fucking Italians."

"That's right," Rachel laughed maniacally. "Now take off that pretty white bra."

Yvonne scoffed. "Are you fucking mental?"

"I'll take it off for you," Rachel growled, stepping forward and pulling the bottom of the bra strap tight, cutting through it easily with the knife.

Yvonne stood there, hands up, shirt and bra both open, her medium sized tits with perky brown nipples exposed to half of the staff. "Rachel, this has gone too far!" Yvonne tried to make the hot-headed Italian see.

"You started this by instantly being a cunt when I showed up, and then you tell me you're sleeping with my father? This has not gone far enough," Rachel said, shaking her head with a devious smile. "Are you a bottle blonde, Yvonne?"

"No," my boss said, shaking her head. "Natural." Of course she didn’t want to play along, but when a woman four inches taller than you, and has Italian fire in her veins has a knife, you answer the fucking questions.

"Take your pants off, Yvonne. Let's see if the curtains match the drapes," Rachel said, still holding the knife. "C'mon."

Before Yvonne could follow orders and be further embarrassed, I was able to inch by inch, almost unnoticeably, make my way out from behind my station and get behind Rachel, whose eyes had stayed on Yvonne.

I grabbed her arm and forced the knife out of her hand and then pulled both arms behind her back.

"Hey! Don't fucking touch me! Get off!" Rachel ordered, but I wasn't about to let her go when she had just been threatening Yvonne with a knife and was going to force her to strip in front of her own staff.

As the big Italian struggled against me, Yvonne slapped her face hard, making her squeak. "You pulled a fucking knife on me?" Yvonne said, pulling out of her wrecked clothing, leaving her only in her black slacks. Yvonne bent down and picked up the knife, bringing about fair play by cutting the center strap of Rachel's bra, too, letting her humongous tits with thick brown nipples free. "You thought my loyal team would just let you do it?"

As I held the enraged restaurant heiress, Yvonne brought the knife to the dish pit, removing it from this power struggle. If I wasn’t already in Yvonne’s camp, I was now because she wasn’t doing anything at a razor-sharp knife point.

"Can Charlie let you go, or do you need to learn your lesson more?" Yvonne asked, grabbing Rach's big nipples and twisting them, making the much taller girl hiss and draw in a sharp breath.

I took a big fucking gamble by releasing Rachel's arms and sliding them down her back so I could cup her huge, pear shaped ass. "If she's going to be here all summer, boss, I think she REALLY needs to learn not to fuck with our system here." I was on my way out, but Rachel didn’t know that. I didn’t know how far I wanted to get involved with this, but how many chances was I gonna have to do shit like this?

"Get your fucking hands off me!" Rachel roared, her long dark hair still pinned up into a smart bun, stopping it from whipping all over as she was manhandled by Yvonne and I. "This is mutiny! My father will hear about this and you'll all get canned!"

"She definitely needs a better lesson. The bimbo clearly hasn't learned shit," Todd the dishwasher said, taking off his apron and drying his hands. "When I was little and mouthing off, I got my ass paddled," he pointed out.

"No! Absolutely not!" Rachel thrashed as me, Yvonne and Todd practically dragged Daddy's little girl over to a wood-topped prep table.

"Dale, bring me the thin pizza peel, would you?" Yvonne asked nicely of our pizza cook, not even caring that we were all getting a perfect show of her toned upper body, breasts and hardened nipples included.

Me and Todd pressed hard on Rachel's back, flattening her huge tits to the table and held her arms as Yvonne pulled down the black skirt, revealing an equally black g-string.

"You fucking slut!" Yvonne laughed, slapping both of Rachel's fat cheeks. "No actual blouse and just ass floss under the skirt? You wanted to get fucked by someone tonight, huh? Didn't think it was going to be the whole Thursday cook staff, did you?"

"You can't do this! You can't!" Rachel cried and kicked as Yvonne took the pizza peel from Dale.

Yvonne brought the large wooden paddle down on Pizzolato's ass, making her jump and squeak, her bountiful ass flesh jiggling and rippling.

"One!" we all counted aloud as Rachel begged for it to stop. "Two!" we continued as Yvonne spanked her again, and Rachel screwed her eyes shut. The spanks weren't hard by any means, but so fucking humiliating to the Italian princess.

As Yvonne landed the third blow and we counted it out, a tear broke Rachel's eye. "I'm sorry, please just stop!" she cried. "You're the boss, Yvonne. I have so much to learn, you're the boss!" she yielded.

"Get her up," Yvonne said as she unbuttoned her slacks and pushed them down her long pale legs. Her silky white panties were next to go. "The curtains match the drapes, Pizzo," Yvonne mocked as she hopped up on the table, shaved legs dangling off it.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Rachel asked nervously as we held her vastly naked body, just that skimpy g-string still hiding anything.

"You may be the princess," Yvonne began and spread her legs, showing all of us her pink pussy, "but I'm the queen, and you're going to pay homage. Now eat my pussy or they're going to shove your face in it."

"Yvonne, please!" Rachel begged, and three of us pushed her down, her face right between Yvonne's sexy pins. "I said I was sorry!"

"You wanted to see if my drapes and curtains matched. Now you are. Eat. My pussy!" Yvonne barked, and Rachel slowly moved her head forward. Pressing her tongue out.

It was pretty obvious Rachel Pizzolato had never had her face in a muff before, but she had hers eaten, and mimicked that as she flattened her tongue and rolled at the neck, making Yvonne sigh and lean back.

"There's a good girl," Yvonne praised the young thing who was half her age. "You know, Pizzo, your father is going to propose to me any day, so you will be my daughter within a year or two," Yvonne said, braced on her elbows, blue eyes pleasantly closed. "Consider this the first of our mother-daughter bonding."

Rachel cried quietly, another tear rolling down her cute face as she continued to dutifully lick her soon-to-be mother-in-law.

"You clearly have the basics down. Now lick mommy's cunt like you mean it," Yvonne said sweetly, but an evil, sinister smile on her soft peach colored lips.

Rachel squeezed her eyes shut again and started licking with intent, swirling her tongue around Yvonne's clitoral hood.

"That's a good girl," Yvonne moaned. "Now you're making mommy proud, and very wet."

Rachel moaned at that, and I caught her knees twitching. She was getting into it! Did she have a mommy kink?

I took a gamble and pulled her barely-there panties down her thick legs, and Todd the dishwasher kept her head between Yvonne's legs. I cupped Rachel's big, perfectly furless peach.

"Holy fuck, boss. Ms. Pizzolato is soaked!" I said and Rachel moaned, sobbing at the humiliation, but didn't dare stop munching clam.

"Good. Make sure she's ready for all of you," Yvonne said, her voice dripping acid. Rachel's eyes grew three sizes and we were all taken aback.

My hand paused, just resting on Rachel's big muff for a moment as what Yvonne said continued to register.

"Yvonne, no!" Rachel pleaded, pulling her head from between the older blonde's legs.

Yvonne sat up and then leaned forward, cupping Rachel's damp chin in her hand. "If our roles were reversed right now, you would have done the same to me, wouldn't you?"

Rachel squeezed her eyes shut and nodded. "Yes I would have. What better way to show dominance and reward crew loyalty?"

"Then you understand why I'm going to have everyone here fuck you, then?" Yvonne said, squeezing Rachel's face harder, making the Italiano wince. Letting go of Rachel's sweet, defeated face, Yvonne leaned back and asked "who would like to go first?"

Before I could say anything, Todd the dishwasher raised his hand. The guy was about Rachel's age, and based on the way he looked at her, his college didn't have anyone like her.

Yvonne smiled, swinging her leg over Rachel's head, freeing the brunette from her pussy. "Todd, the floor is yours."

"On second thought…" Yvonne said, tapping her sinful lips, "the restaurant business is a team game. I've only seen selfish playing from you, Pizzo. Get on your knees and show me how you can work for everyone." The sinister smile on the boss's face was back as Jeremy, our saute cook slid a broken-down and flattened box in front of her, and pushed her down to kneel on it.

Two cooks and Todd were all too happy to whip out their tools, but I still didn't know how I felt about all of this. It was going so far beyond what I had expected, the manager and the owner's daughter both without a stitch of clothes, and Rachel taking a pair of cocks in her hands. She took them pretty willingly, though….

Yvonne watched me quizzically as the evening's entertainment took the first cock head into her mouth. "Why so shy, Charlie? Don't you want Pizzo to give you a good gurgling?" my boss teased as Rachel's eyes flitted over to me, somewhere between hopeful and worried, probably not sure how much she was going to have to endure in one night.

"Here, let me help you get started," the beautiful blonde said, grabbing another flattened box and laying it down next to Rachel, only for Yvonne to take a similar pose. "I wouldn't do this for anyone, but it is your last day, I didn't get you a good look present, and you've been the best cook I could ask for," she listed off as she undid my belt.

I looked down into Yvonne's striking steel-blue eyes as she looked up into mine, her nimble hands undoing my button and fly, pushing my briefs down to take out my semi-hard cock. She ran her fingers through my short, curly hairs and teased the base of my length, giggling as I started to rapidly harden.

As Rachel got to work sucking and jerking the three men standing around her, Yvonne watched her with a pleased smile, her hands slowly, casually jerking me as she reveled in her victory over the owner's cunt of a daughter.

"What a last day," I laughed, watching as Yvonne worked both of her hands in unison over me, spitting inside the hand tunnel she had created to help me get good and wet.

"I want you to fuck Rachel first, okay Charlie?" Yvonne asked, still watching the giant heiress polishing knobs, her face getting properly filled as precum and spittle escaped the tight seal of her lips around the alternating meat, before it opened to lovingly embrace another, her expert hands keeping busy.

Rachel popped the cock out of her mouth and looked up at me. "I'm ready when you are, Charlie."

Yvonne laughed and swatted Rachel's large tit. "You just decided to go full whore once you realized it was gonna happen, huh?"

Rachel shrugged. "It was either enjoy it or bitch the whole time. Oh, and Yvonne," she said as she stood up, pushing the other cooks away from her, "I heard your comment earlier; just because I like to suck dick doesn't mean I'm stupid. I'm actually pretty fucking smart," she winked and turned around, sticking her ass out, giving me something to mount.

To Rachel’s surprise, I didn’t immediately drive into her, but grabbed her thick love handles and dropped down, burying my tongue between those fat wet lips of hers, tasting her and making her gasp in shock at the unexpected sensation of a tongue jutting into her peach. I pressed my thumb down on her brown starfish and applied enough pressure to make her jump, which did let the tip of my thumb just barely penetrate her tight sphincter, making the crew looking on laugh. I also had studied Rachel enough to know that being laughed at was what she hated the most.

I was down there not to make her feel good, but to keep her on her toes. With my gameplan well in mind, I quickly removed my mouth from her deliciously tangy snatch and rocketed on my toes, driving my cock into her deep and fast, her toned back arching allowing me to grab those massive funbags as I started to drill her.

"Jesus Christ!" Pizzo cried out, reaching behind her to grab the back of my head as I kept to task, filling her with hard and sharp thrusts. "Don’t even give a girl time to adjust!" she whined.

"You pulled a fucking knife!" I pointed out and squeezed her tits hard, making her wince. I pulled her away from the prep table and turned her around to face Yvonne and the crew. It took little time for Yvonne to gag the dirty brunette with three fingers in her mouth while Todd went straight to sucking on her big titties, and Dale furiously rubbing her big brown clit, making her moan and drool around Yvonne’s digits.

"If you weren’t slobbering on my fingers you’d be able to admit this is just what you wanted," Yvonne teased, removing her fingers just long enough to spit in Rachel’s gaping mouth before stuffing her fingers in again.

Rachel’s body began to tense and shake, wriggle even, as she hit her first orgasm, only able to mumble and moan as she was forced to continue to suck Yvonne’s fingers.

"Next!" I called as I roughly pulled out of her tight heat, making her knees buckle. Todd prepped himself his speedy hand while Yvonne patted Rachel’s pussy with her free hand followed by quick flicks to her clit.

Todd lined up and sank in, the shorter boy’s face only reaching the bottom Rachel’s large boobs, allowing him to suck on them like a starving baby. Todd also seemed to be her least favorite.

"Fuck you’re a disgusting little troll," Rachel grimaced, her mouth free and completely ignoring the drool on her face as she tried to push Todd’s face away from her mellons.

Dale decided to ruin that chance by pulling her arms behind her and feeling up her free tit.

Yvonne seemed to have a thing for me, because she was back on her knees in front of me, all too happy to start sucking me again and fondling my balls with one hand while her other hand wandered away.

"Hey, what are you doing back there?" Rachel gasped, her eyes widening as Yvonne’s hand crept around her pliant ass, her deft fingers splitting her cheeks. "Cut that out!" she cried as Yvonne looked as innocent as she could with my cock buried in her throat and my balls on her chin. "No! Stop! FUCK!" the used whore cried as Yvonne’s finger found it’s way home into Rachel’s tight booty hole, Yvonne sniggering victoriously around my shaft, her tongue wriggling on the bottom of my flesh snake.

Rachel’s only free hole was that big mouth of hers, but that met an end when Pete, our charbroiler, climbed onto the counter, stood up, his head just under the ceiling, turned her head and stuffed her mouth.

"Now this is a fucking party," I laughed as Yvonne hummed around me, and Rachel moaned pitfully as Todd fucked up into her, Yvonne tunneled her ass with at least one finger, and Dale and Pete took turns filling her mouth, the kitchen’s bluetooth radio still playing around us.

"Guys, I’m gonna cum soon!" Todd warned us.

"Pull out, you fucking moron!" Yvonne ordered him, slipping my dick out of her plump, swollen lips. "We’re not gonna knock her up!"

"I’m on…." Rachel started to say but Yvonne glared up at her. Yvonne was doing her the solid of not having to take five guys’ loads in her. That at least was decent.

"Nobody wants sloppies anyway," I pointed out, helping along, which Yvonne showed appreciation for by giving my balls a loving fondle.

As Todd kept pumping away like the weird little fucker that he was, at least he had the sense to do as he was told and pulled out of Rachel's hot tight core. With a few rapid pumps of his own hand, he shot his ropes over Rachel's sexy midsection, some of it catching her bellybutton and the bottom of her breasts, and across her abs.

"Todd, clock out and go the fuck home," Yvonne told him with a flick of her blonde head, her hands working my length. "I'll see you tomorrow," and then she was right back to sucking my cock, her fingers still shit mining Pizzo's ass.

With Todd gone, Dale the pizza guy hopped off the prep table and pulled Rachel's bun, unraveling it as he sifted his hands through her long hair. "I want to bend this cunt over the table," he growled, all lust and not a lot of hate.

"Works for me," Yvonne said, removing her finger from Rachel's backdoor and wiping it off on a nearby towel. Rachel braced on the table with one hand and kept jerking Pete with the other as Dale plowed into her warmed up pussy.

"Fuck that's not bad," Rachel cooed. "Not quite Charlie, more of a man than Todd."

"Todd has a lot to learn. He's just a kid," Pete said, knowing what he was talking about, being 15 years Rachel's senior. Rachel didn't seem to mind Pete's age difference, but Pete worked out and played a lot of basket ball with his old college buddies.

"Maybe you should have had him stay and watch, Yvonne," Rachel teased from gritted teeth as Pete pulled her hair around his fist and fucked her good, making her thighs slap the table lip with every thrust of his experienced hips.

Yvonne had settled into just keeping me hard, her hands working me but watching the show, Pete fucking her with an occasional resounding spank as Dale reached completion, giving Rachel no time to brace as he came all over her rich face, making her shriek. Baby batter splattered into her hair, a bit in her mouth, across her lips, on her nose, chin, and just lanced her eyebrow, just missing her eye.

"Dale, wash up, clock out, and head up to the bar. We'll be there soon," Yvonne ordered, watching him out of the corner of her eye as she started tonguing my cock again. "I have to get up, Charlie, my knees are starting to lock up," she said with a polite little giggle. I forgot that Yvonne was damn near old enough to be my mom. Her body was fantastic for 40.

Yvonne brushed her hand over my still clothed chest as she leaned down next to Rachel and braced on her forearms.

"Boss, what are you doing?" I asked, but I had a fair idea.

"I want you to fuck me, Charlie. As soon as you cum, you're going to clock out and you won't be my employee anymore. How many times are you going to get paid to fuck your boss?" she asked, lacing her fingers with Rachel, who was currently getting finger blasted by Dale, who was old enough to know how to pace himself. "Besides, a good leader wouldn't make a team member do something she wouldn't do herself," Yvonne said, looking at Rachel before giving her a heated, open-mouthed kiss.

As the girls tongue danced, I slid my length into Yvonne's heat, surprised that she was every bit as tight as Rachel was. I knew Yvonne worked out, but fuck!

Pete buried himself into Rachel again and the two of us took off, my cock in the boss and his in the owner's daughter. He pulled her hair back again, making her gasp and break the kiss with Yvonne, her tongue dragging across the older blonde's cheek.

I took a different path and draped my body over Yvonne's wrapping my hands around her throat and applying enough pressure to make her laugh almost maniacally as I fucked her the way I had dreamed of since I started.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck Charlie, yes!" Yvonne openly moaned, where as Rachel had just been mewling and groaning, clearly getting the air fucked out of her but showing as little as possible that she was enjoying it. There was enough liquid running down her legs and soaking her black pumps to suggest she was having a grand old time, though.

"I've gotta pull out, shit!" Pete cursed, but Yvonne reached back, trying to get his attention.

With her own face against the table, she growled, "No you don't! Finish in her!" she ordered.

"But you said not to...."

"Todd's fucking gross. Of course Rachel's on birth control. Look at her," Yvonne laughed. Rachel was gone to bliss and well fucked enough that she just laughed too as she hit the what? I don't even fucking know how many orgasms the bitch had had.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! He is fucking cumming in me!" Rachel cried, her slutty mouth forming that beautiful 'o' as Pete grit his teeth and filled her up. Pete kept slamming into her, almost dragging her off of the table, her legs wrapping around his ass. Pete was probably 6'4, easily the biggest guy in the kitchen, and one of the nicest unless he was offered hot pussy. Then he became a fucking monster, evident by the way he held Rachel's hip with one hand while he spanked her ass red with the other as he continued to push his load deeper and deeper into Rachel's cervix, making her literally cry.

Watching Rachel get dominated like that with my hands still around Yvonne's throat, my own cock buried inside her, I bit her neck and said, "I'm next."

"Good," she said breathily. "Your cream pie in me can be your present to me," Yvonne purred. With how close I was, hearing that from the single MILF was all I needed, and I bit her shoulder as I burst, splashing her inside with my own hot cream, making her press her heated face to the counter, laughing like the crazy bitch-queen I always knew she was.

As Pete pulled his massive, sagging cock out of Rachel, he kept her pressed to the table and picked up where Yvonne's finger left off in her ass, but with his tongue, rimming her out and making her moan deliriously until I was done and retracting from Yvonne's heavenly cunt. I watched as my love batter dripped out of her, and she made no great hurry to get up.

"So," Yvonne said, slowly turning around to lean on the table, smacking Rachel's ass that Pete was still eating. "How was your going away party? Think this Michelle Keegan will give you such good 'perks?"

CYG May: Natalie Portman

Post Thanks / Like

That was so fucking hot!
    Came out even better than I imagined.
    What a great cast and contrast between Yvonne/Rachel.
    Amazing story Harbinger. I loved it!

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post