List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Bastard Princess Ch. 2 with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Bastard Princess Ch. 2 with Hailee Steinfeld

The Bastard Princess Ch. 2
    With Hailee Steinfeld, Michelle Keegan and Lena Headey
    By Harbinger
    Tags: Historical, Fantasy, M/F, stripped, historical violence, gangbang
    Disclaimer: This story is pretty obviously fiction, and never happened. This is for entertainment only.

"Cadwin, sun's up. We should get moving," I heard Daveth, one of my trusted men say. "Oh, sorry. I didn't know you were with woman," he said apologetically and quickly removed himself from my room.

I lifted my head up and saw the still nude Princess Hailee nestled right beside me, her face buried in my shoulder, her arm draped over my ribs, her breasts circumstantially hidden.

"Hailee, it's time to wake up," I whispered into her ear as I lightly rubbed her back.

"Hmm? Morning already? I feel as though I hardly slept," she said, her voice scratchy from lingering sleep. "We do what we must do, I suppose," she yawned and sat up, completely ignoring her nakedness. She seemed to fully remember the events of last night, and owned them.

"Indeed," I agreed as I got out of the warm bed and stood up. The young princess looked at me with a coy smile on her face and asked, "How much of a hurry are we in, Cadwin?" I didn't have to ask why as she got to her knees on the bed in front of me and took my soft cock into her hand.

"We have some time to spare, I would think," I said as Hailee smiled brighter opened her mouth wide, taking my still mostly soft member into her mouth, sucking all of it easily and marveling as she brought it to firmness, her gorgeous brown eyes on mine as she quickly brought me to full length.

I held her rounded chin in my hand and let her fuck her own throat on me until I emptied my balls into her skilled mouth, and she was all too happy to drink it down, not letting a drop escape.

"I am satisfied," Hailee told me between joyous licks of my softening cock. "We can prepare for the road."

The Lady Hailee and I dressed together and made our way down to the first floor of the inn.

"Will you be taking breakfast with us, Captain?" the inn keep asked me, paying no attention to the beautiful thing at my heels.

"I am afraid not. I have preparations to make, and then I will be heading North towards Edinburgh," I lied.

"Edinburgh? What's that far North for us?" Daveth asked, unable to take his eyes off Hailee, who for her part was more than happy to flash him a pleasing smile. Daveth, the poor young man, had no way to know what he had just done moments ago, though he should have been able to guess given the way he found us when I was awoken. He was a nice young man and good at following orders, but he wasn't the brightest.

"We have an old friend I need to see, and then we're South to London," I explained. I had a firm feeling that this bar keep would give this seed to anyone following us. "Up friends, let us buy supply and be about our journey."

My men finished their breakfast and I purchased some fruit and bread for Hailee and I to eat upon the road.

"We must get a horse for Hailee. We must ride fast and I can't afford the extra weight on my horse," I explained.

"Surely I could ride with Daveth?" Hailee suggested, following behind me, her eyes seductively focused on his lips. I wasn't sure if Hailee did lust after him, or if she had a strong teasing nature. If it was the latter, I felt sorry for Daveth.

"Perhaps she's right; have her ride with lithe Daveth and we'll see if we can't obtain a horse for her by... cheaper means?" Tommen, my keeper of coins suggested.

"Tommen, I know we have the funds, and I am no horse thief," I stated almost bitterly. "And let the horse stand as first payment for the services around camp."

"That would seem fair, but I don't mind sharing a saddle with Daveth," Hailee said, brushing her hand against the boy's in question, making him blush. He was still years younger than Hailee, and she knew how to make him squirm. I was certain this was her game, and it made me roar with laughter internally. She would fit in just fine with my band.

In preparation for the road, we visited the baker and bought steel cut oats and millet, Hailee insisting we didn't need to purchase bread. We purchased no meats, as John was a fair hunter. We just had to make sure we were not caught. A new bedroll and fresh blankets were bought for Hailee, we had our horses checked with the farrier, and then we departed the small village, Hailee's home as long as she could remember, for an uncertain path.

After a day of hard ride, going from morning straight till dusk, we set up a small camp and met with the few other permanent soldiers in my band. I didn't want to group all of my people into a small North Umbrian village. It would have weighed down the town's resources while we were there and raise too many questions. Five men passing through wouldn't raise suspicion, but 15 heavily armed men would.

We had just tied off the horses, laid out the bedding area, and Hailee was beginning to build a fire, already putting herself to use, when John whistled, catching my attention.

"Hailee, hide yourself," I hissed, the poor girl not asking questions, but finding a nook in the riverbed to crouch in until I told her to come out. With about two minutes time after she had hidden herself, we heard the approaching thunder of hooves that John had pre-warned us about.

Taking our usual protocol, my five archers had scattered but my 10 men-at-arms gathered round me in a show of force.

13 armored horsemen rode in, giving me not but 10 feet of space before reigning to a halt. "Ho there!" the knight in charge said. "We're on the hunt for a North Umbrian girl. She's wanted by the Queen."

"It'd be unfortunate to be her, I'd say," I chuckled, my hand on the pommel of my sword. "Does the girl have a name, or a description? We have no woman among us, but we're only a day's ride removed from a village," I said. I offered no lies, which gave him none to try to sniff out.

"Her name is Hailee. Young, dark hair, fair to look upon, quite tall," he said.

"Wish I could help you, ser knight. I imagine the purse over her head is quite the weight if the queen is asking about her."

"Who might you be? Such a ruffian band, and so well armed?" the knight asked, his hand also holding fast to his sword.

"Looking for the same girl as you, under order of the queen," I told him, removing my writ from my belt and holding it out. All he needed was a glance of Keeganus's seal.

His eyes narrowed, but he nodded.

"Sir, they have the girl!" a voice called out, separate from the knight's main body.

"Cadwin!" Hailee shouted as they hauled her up over the river bank.

"They were hiding her, sir!" the other shouted, each holding an arm as she kicked and fought.

"You man of lying tongue!" he shouted and drew his sword, and my men and I readied ourselves. "Flog the bastard girl!" the knight ordered, and I heard the clear shredding of clothe followed immediately by Hailee releasing a ear-splitting scream.

"John, fire!" I cried and arrows loosed out, finding their marks on horses' backs easily. Erick, quick with a spear, hurled one of his many and took horse from under the knight, allowing me to close with him quickly. As my archers continued to fire into the small group of men, half of my melee combatants were able to scramble to horse while the rest bought them time to mount.

I set upon the knight, catching him off guard, but he rolled out from under my swing and brought himself up to one knee. I heard Hailee scream again, and I turned to see what her state was, and kicked myself for letting my guard down. It could have been the end of me had I not heard the knight cry out next. I flicked back to him and saw an arrow through the tendon on the back of his ankle. John had him well in sight, allowing me to rush to damsel Hailee.

With sword in hand, I ran fast at the two sinister men who had fully removed poor Hailee's dress and I was upon them as they had wrestled her down among the foliage. I pulled the first man off of her and split his head with my keen blade. The second man had rolled off of Hailee and made to defend himself from my rage, but Hailee with a banshee's scream, removed the soldier's own knife and thrust it into his back multiple times, crying with fury until she was sure he was dead.

"Are you unhurt?" I asked, quickly looking over her exposed body.

"Only my pride," she assured me. "How many are there?" she asked, looking at the scene, seeing all of my men engaged in the fight.

"Less than when they first arrived," is the only answer I could manage as I watched two more men on horse ride toward us, but a well placed arrow from one of my rangers and a thrown spear from Erick saw them stopped. Hailee and I each mounted a horse. Hailee, with no clothes but armed with dead man's sword, stayed close to me as I joined the fray again. She was no sword master, but she understood what end to stick into fleeing man on foot.

Watching trained men with shield and sword forgotten, chased by possessed woman completely bare was quite the sight.

Soon, the battle ended and we were left with a ruined camp and bodies surrounding us.

Still on horse and nothing on her, Hailee tossed back her head and bellowed "I am damned!" Rage and fury truly flowed through her, and I understood too well. "What did I do to deserve this?" she asked, dead men's blood splattered across her beautiful form, leaves in her hair, her only dress torn in two.

"This is not your fault," I told her as I got down from my own horse and helped her down. Instead of resting upon the earth, she wrapped her arms around my head and bade me carry her, requesting I take her to the river that she might wash the blood from her. "Go, men, and clear the wood. Kill any whom flee, and make sure we have found them all. Do not return until near dark," I bade them, the woman in my arms.

I brought Hailee to the river and set her down, and I kept an eye on her as she went into the water and cleaned herself of dirt, leaf and blood. It was a good time of year, so she made no complaint about the coolness of the water.

"This is quite refreshing," she sighed as she ran wet hands through her long dark hair. "I owe a large gratitude to you and the men for my defense," she said, leveling sharp brown eyes at me, washing her hair and not attempting to hide her pert breasts and erect nipples from me.

I laughed aloud, running my own bloodied hand through the pleasing water. "You gave them quite the show, being the bare chested maiden on horse, fighting for yourself as they fought for you. They will see you as strong and respectable for that. Most women would have been shamed and distressed, but you became enraged and those men now dead came to fear you."

"I think many of them were too occupied in staying alive to get a proper show," Hailee said, sounding lamentful. "If it wasn't being to chill, perhaps I would wait a bit longer before scrounging for clothes," she laughed.

"Just wear my cloak," I laughed back but she appraised it with seriousness.

"Done," she said as she came out of the water and turned her back to me, and I chuckled to myself as I took off the long overgarment and wrapped it around her, doing the clasp about the nape of her neck.

With her hand in mine, Hailee and I returned to camp, and the men weren't long behind us as Hailee tended the fire, her long hair over the dark cloak as it dried, the warmth of the fire quickly drying her glorious mostly nude form.

When John and the others returned, Hailee stood to her full impressive height with a smile, her arms hanging casually and most of her body on display.

"Lady Hailee, you are indecent!" Erick called, shielding his eyes, still on horseback as he led the men back into camp, the rest following his chivalrous show except for John, who had already sampled Hailee.

"I think I look quite decent," Hailee argued with a pout upon her full soft lips, playing with the cloak. "Look upon me, brave men!" Hailee called. "The enemy stripped me, hoping to shame and embarrass me, and hoped to use my body as they struck you down and carry me away, beaten and defeated to Queen Keeganus. Thanks to your brave efforts, I am still here.”

“Cadwin, who did we save?” Erick asked, now drinking in Hailee's nude form, especially her long and strong legs on great display.

“Her nakedness might make you think her but a whore. However, she is Princess Hailee, bastard daughter to the passed King William,” I announced for her.

Half of my men were English men, and those that were immediately left saddle and fell to a knee in the rightful heiress's presence.

“Please rise. That is the only thing embarrassing me,” Hailee laughed. “I am a bastard princess. Who I am is only important to Keeganus.”

“I would agree with that if you weren’t one of us now,” young Daveth spoke up. “You fought beside us. You defended yourself and this camp. That makes you one of us.”

“Is that your head or your cock speaking, Davie?” John teased, but the men nodded along. “He’s right, though. It’s clear people are willing to kill for you and die for you… but you shed blood with us. The sooner we get you to the Continent, the better.”

“Keeganus might not follow us across the Channel, but I have no more blood family there than I do here that I’m aware of,” she lamented, pulling the cloak around her and the evening’s cold began to bite at her sensitive flesh.

“Let’s find you something that’ll fit you, Lady Hailee,” I suggested.

“My Queen, you have an unexpected envoy here wishing to offer condolences for the passing of the king,” Jordan, the head of the Queensguard announced into Keeganus’s ear.

“Oh?” she asked, her interest peaked. “And whom might that be?”

“Lena, the Duchess of Caen,” Jordan answered, to which the beautiful queen’s lips quirked into a dastardly smile.

“Do allow her to approach,” the queen bade her man, not having seen the Duchess, but having heard rumor of her beauty and regality. She was a stern, calculating woman, but one of much grace and splendor.

The doors to the Great Hall opened and a very small procession of Frankish knights heralded the way for the alabaster skinned, dark haired ruler. "My noble Queen Keeganus, may I please begin by expressing my most heartfelt apologies for the passing of your husband. He was a great man, and one of my greatest allies," she said with the practiced words of a diplomat.

"Thank you, Lady Lena," Keeganus said, her practiced polite smile barely holding back the hatred she still harbored for her dead husband. "That you would come in person to deliver this sentiment warms the heart beneath my bosom. Such friends are hard to come by these days. I'm sorry that I never had the chance of seeing your face before this day, especially since you say my husband was such an ally to you."

Lena took the lash of words Keeganus threw at her, but took it well, never breaking smile or gaze. "Yes, well," sometimes the Channel can feel like an ocean, can it not?"

The smile finally dropped from the face from the Queen of the Britons. "What really brings you here, Lena?"

Lena's face now stiffened, and the pragmatic leader showed herself. "May we have the room?" she asked boldly. Keeganus narrowed her eyes into daggers, but with a swish of her hand, the Queensguard along with the Knights of Caen cleared the hall.

"What do you want?" Keeganus asked again, more venom in her voice this time.

Lena cleared her throat and stepped onto the very foot of the dais that Keeganus's thrown inhabited. "I want my daughter," she said plainly.

"What?" Keeganus asked coldly, not blinking.

"Hailee. The daughter I sired with your husband on his return from crusade. I know you hunt for her and I demand her return, lest you risk all out war with Frankia," Lena said, her hands behind her back, her chest covered by flowing white dress. "See her safely to me, and I will see her across the Channel, unable to take land, title, or offer you insult in Briton."

Keeganus's steel visage dropped, leaving only one of anger and rage, her face reddening. "May you be fucked for such a request!" she cursed, and a new wave of Queensguard poured out from the doors around the thrown room, swords already drawn and sharp spears pointing to the woman standing alone. Others barred the door, trapping the brave duchess alone.

"You tyrant cur!" Lena spat as she was seized by two guards, her dress pulled from her royal slender shoulders, her body on display for Queen Keeganus, or own shapely body beautifully encased in a long red dress showing her impressive bust.

"I'll tell you what I think of your whore daughter," Keeganus said, coming off of her thrown to slowly circle Lena, inspecting her slender, porcelain body. "I think she takes after her slut mother," she finished, leveling a smack to Lena's taut ass, rippling the flesh under her hand but unable to make Lena flinch or wince. "You're a proud one, aren't you?" Keeganus asked coming around to Lena's front, then palming her breasts with both hands.

"You are a girl, expecting to break a woman," Lena sneered, looking down her fine nose on Keeganus, who snarled and twisted Lena's proudly standing large dark nipples, making her groan but hold stoic face.

"Guards, put her on the table!" Keeganus ordered, and the two large men holding her waif arms easily picked her up and laid her on the long dining table but a few feet away. "Hold her and spread her legs!"

Lena didn't bother to struggle as she was held completely spread eagle on the large feast table, her supple and firm body completely exposed to Keeganus and her guards. She said nothing, just stared straight up at the ceiling with tense jaw as she felt Keeganus's soft hands running up the inside of her thighs.

"When I get your daughter on this table, she'll be much like you are now, and every one of my guards, and every one of my kingdom's knights will have a turn with her until her pussy feels no different than a bucket of water," the wicked queen said calmly as used her fingers to separate Lena's stately, tender flaps. "So this is where the little bitch came from?" she teased, spitting on the duchess's opening, finally getting something of a jolt from her. "Ah," she breathed victoriously. "You are human," she said and followed it with a spank to Lena's clit, the small tuft of black hair just above it offering no protection.

"Is there a point to this?" Lena drawled, seeming completely disinterested as Keeganus continued to inspect her delectable pussy, going as far as wriggling a thin finger in.

"I've been waiting to get my revenge on your daughter to her afronts to me, but I will settle for you in the meantime," she said as she continued to tunnel her finger deeper into Lena's dampening slot. "I can see why my husband filled you with bastard," Keeganus laughed, inserting a second finger and rotating them around slowly, feeling the duchess's walls, and she finally gasped.

Lena wriggled on the queen's royal fingers, tensing her jaw as her body began to naturally react. "Is this going to take a while?" She had to continue to appear unbothered, despite her body beginning to betray her. The knights holding her were beginning to allow their hands to wonder, touching her face, her shoulders, daring to cup her breasts, and their queen showed no interest in stopping them. If she did not get the situation back in hand soon, it would be out of her control more than she wanted to admit.

Keeganus began to slide her slickened fingers with purpose now, a devilish smile on her face as Lena's mow properly moist pussy became audible around the queen's Spanish fingers. "You sound delicious. I've never had Caen cunt," she declared as she slipped her fingers out and replaced them with her mouth, stabbing her tongue deep into the progress her fingers had made.

Lena gasped, her mouth falling open this time as Keeganus noisily ate her guest. She looked around her in worry as the knights used their free hands not holding her down to free their cocks from their britches. They jerked themselves with wide eyes as they watched their beautiful queen feast on the cunt from France.

Lena's hips were next to stab her in the back, as they twitched on their own with the help of Keeganus's thumb working her engorged clit, making her moan aloud now, an orgasm pulled from her quietly by the queen's skilled mouth.

Keeganus pulled her head away and wiped her mouth. "Go ahead. Fill her with another bastard to match the one she already has."

"Wait! No! Stop!" Lena pleaded. 'This is far too far!" she protested as a cock was pushed to her lips and a knight was all too quick to take Keeganus's place between her legs, pushing them apart and falling upon the disgraced duchess, pushing himself inside her with little preamble, making her cry out.

"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful,' Keeganus moaned as she slipped out of her own dress and got back on the table, this time dropping her own muff onto Lena's story-worthy face. "If you eat me right, I may only make you take one load," she teased, reaching behind her to pull on Lena's nipple, making her whimper into her cunt.

Lena gave in, opening her mouth and lapping Keeganus's pretty pussy as she was well fucked by the endowed knight. The knight didn't last long, however, and soon filled the pretty duchess with his seed.

Keeganus was far too happy with the service she was receiving, and had no qualms about letting a second knight immediately take the first's spot. After her own orgasm, she removed herself from Lena's face, kissed her deeply, and then slipped back into her dress. "Once you've all had your fun, see her deposited to the dungeons. I don't care if she has a cell or not. I will check on her later," she said as she sat back on her thrown, happy to touch herself and continue to watch the lewd show of Duchess Lena held down and fucked in every hole only to be covered and filled with the cum of five warriors.

Lena had no choice but to take hard cock in her hands, mouth, pussy and even her ass. She couldn't fight off five large men, let alone even one of them. And every time she looked to the thrown, she was met by the attentive brown eyes of her new rival, the beautiful and dastardly Queen Keeganus, who had this as well as more planned for her. She was unable to think of a way out as she felt another spurt of baby batter shoot inside of her fertile pussy, making her gag around the sweaty dick in her mouth.

Michella Keeganus smiled and licked her fingers as she thought about Duchess Lena's fate. How many convicts and undesirables would force themselves on a practically defenseless noblewoman. And oh, how delicious she would be served in chains and whore's clothing to anyone who wanted her at feasts! The possibilites were endless for this mother, and the possibilities were even better once she had her hands on Hailee as well.

Now she just needed to finally get her hands on Hailee, the bastard princess herself.

CYG May: Natalie Portman

Post Thanks / Like

Man that added casting of Lena was just perfect.
    That was really fun - a great addition to the series.

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post